• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

SephiZack

Wait is that Sophie from Tales in that screenshot? Was there a Tales of event for this game already? Thats pretty cool.

I just started playing this on my phone. I played all the tutorials yet I am still feeling a bit overwhelmed with how much stuff there is in the game. Something I noticed is that AP seems really limited at least in the beginning, not sure if the game is generous with that or not.

I've never had one time when I had to stop playing because of stamina. I play almost constantly everyday and still have 150+ 1/2 ap pots

The temptation to jump in now is so high with the SFV colab but definitely going to wait for LegFes. Hope everyone gets Karin. Karin is the best.

Got
YQFyHtP.png

draw4wild

I've never had one time when I had to stop playing because of stamina. I play almost constantly everyday and still have 150+ 1/2 ap pots

The only time I run out is when I'm trying to do my 3 hard raids for the 4 magnas I have open right now, plus a star halo dungeon, plus working through the story, plus event battles. That said between Twitter reset and the 5+AP pots I can get everyday I can play forever if I wanted

Faynwulf

As someone who started playing with the English patch, on what Event should I focus for now? The older one, or the new one?

edit: Also do I need to have Rashid in the Main Units to gain loyality?

MSMrRound

As someone who started playing with the English patch, on what Event should I focus for now? The older one, or the new one?

edit: Also do I need to have Rashid in the Main Units to gain loyality?

He can be in the subunit group.

If you are going to raise him, might as well chuck Ryu in there. He needs 1000 loyalty points as well.

Damn my team's too weak to try Extreme or Maniac. Trying to go for the SF4 stuff first...

So the battle against Sagat/M.Bison (aka Vega) are the fastest way to gain the stuff required?

Faynwulf

He can be in the subunit group.

If you are going to raise him, might as well chuck Ryu in there. He needs 1000 loyalty points as well.

Damn my team's too weak to try Extreme or Maniac. Trying to go for the SF4 stuff first...

So the battle against Sagat/M.Bison (aka Vega) are the fastest way to gain the stuff required?

Nice, thank you!

draw4wild

Is there any point to do the griffin, evil eye, will o' wisp, ancient dragon, and zarchnal flame fights? Besides the first time for yummy crystals

Gizuko

How come I didn't get my ap back after failing Extreme Vega (unfinished back then)?

Does that not apply for event quests?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So much to do in GBF! I never know what I should be doing. However, once Ryu kicked an airplane that was crashing, I knew it had to be grinding out the loyalty to get him.

pariah164

Since I'm playing this game without SRs/SSRs and my characters are all maxed in the 30s/40s, should I even bother trying for Karin?

pariah164

So, I get that you have to use Rashid and get his loyalty up to keep him afterward, but where do I go to find the treasure I need for Karin?

MSMrRound

So, I get that you have to use Rashid and get his loyalty up to keep him afterward, but where do I go to find the treasure I need for Karin?

Clear event story mode, you will unlock a fight vs either FANG or Necali.

One of them might drop the other item more often than not.

E.g I'm doing Street Fighter 4 side and Vega/M.Bison is giving me more Gold Shandaloo medals compared to Sagat.

chrono01

They do tell you how and it is in the help tab. But just keep them in the party and clear quests with the party. That's it.
This.

If you're doing both events for the first time, like I am, I'd recommend sticking both Ryu and Rashid in your sub-party while you're grinding out tokens. Then, once they hit maximum loyalty, feel free to switch them out for something else if you want.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
someone that can write japanese should tell Mobage thats Bison not Vega
unless some Xehanort bullshit happened when i wasnt looking?

It's been that way for decades, if you didn't know. Different names over there. I THINK it's because they didn't want to call the boxer M. Bison (mike tyson?) in the U.S.

Ranmo

It's been that way for decades, if you didn't know. Different names over there. I THINK it's because they didn't want to call the boxer M. Bison (mike tyson?) in the U.S.

Yup, that's correct. Which is why internationally players will refer to Bison, Vega, and Balrog as Boxer, Dictator, and Claw.

Dawg

I played first via chrome app and now I also want to play via android, but the android apk starts the tutorial right away.

How do I play with my chrome app account? Or, well, how do you start with an existing account?

Hubb

So I can only take melee characters into survival? Is there an easy way to tell which of my part members fit that bill?

Ranmo

I played first via chrome app and now I also want to play via android, but the android apk starts the tutorial right away.

How do I play with my chrome app account? Or, well, how do you start with an existing account?

If you log into the game via browser so that you already have your credentials in the cache. The game will ask if you want the app to utilize the already logged account.

So I can only take melee characters into survival? Is there an easy way to tell which of my part members fit that bill?

When you try to access Survival with a party of non fist users. The game will prompt you with a list of characters who are able to be used.

Dawg

If you log into the game via browser so that you already have your credentials in the cache. The game will ask if you want the app to utilize the already logged account.

When you try to access Survival with a party of non fist users. The game will prompt you with a list of characters who are able to be used.

thing is, the chrome app was on my computer and android on my phone.

then again, my computer and phone might share browser cache

Ranmo

thing is, the chrome app was on my computer and android on my phone.

then again, my computer and phone might share browser cache

You can log into the game through the website in your mobile chrome app via gbf.game.mbga.jp

Top Bottom