• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Rixa

Right now I have 3 Collossus SR weapons. Should I put Collossus instead of Ifrit as main summon even though Ifrit is higher levelled?

Definetly no, dont put Colossus as main summon, Ifrit is much better. I was guided yesterday when I tried Celeste ssr MLB summon that its only usable when you have atleast 5-6 max skilled (10 level) Celeste SSR weapons.
My weapon pool, and Iam still using Diablo as summon.
Screenshot_2016-04-20-16-04-14.png
7 Celeste Omega ssr weapons
- Skill levels between 4-10
2 Bahamut sr weapons
- Skill levels are 1 and will be one for long in the future...
1 Unknown sr weapon (which will be replaced by Celeste ssr weapon)
- Skill level 5
Main weapon Celeste ssr Harp will be Guild War Harp in the future.

Azusa

is the final goal to have all 10 max magna weapons with max skill levels?

No. I'll post a bit from big very good and informative guide:

7.2. Magna Summon

Optimal Setups are:

3 Normal : 7 Magna at 4.495
2 Normal : 2 Unknown : 6 Magna at 4.732

2 Normal : 1 Bahamut 30% : 7 Magna at 4.960
1 Normal : 2 Unknown : 1 Bahamut 30% : 6 Magna OR 3 Unknown : 1 Bahamut 30% : 6 Magna at 5.278

1 Normal : 2 Bahamut 30%/15% : 7 Magna at 4.960
2 Unknown : 2 Bahamut 30%/15% 6 Magna at 5.278

As you see this is possible final builds with magna + friend element summon. Of course all weapons are max skilled. Number is just a dmg modifier and its calculated to compare different builds. More about this in this guide http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/weapon-summon-optimisation-progression

MiTYH

WHAT?! Dang, should have pulled. Still got 500 crystals, but it could have been moooooore!

Congrats to those who lucked out on this, next time I'll listen to words of wisdom!

Yaari

Argh. I should have pulled. I wanted to. I had about 30 pulls I could have done :(

Well, the rolls themselves were completely shit. But its good to be stocked up on R fodder I guess.

I did 103 rolls and all I got was Hades summon.

Oh well.

Rixa

Well, the rolls themselves were completely shit. But its good to be stocked up on R fodder I guess.

I did 103 rolls and all I got was Hades summon.

Oh well.

Rixatier(tm) luck.
I did only 18 rolls and obviously didnt get any ssr.

garath

No. I'll post a bit from big very good and informative guide:

As you see this is possible final builds with magna + friend element summon. Of course all weapons are max skilled. Number is just a dmg modifier and its calculated to compare different builds. More about this in this guide http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/weapon-summon-optimisation-progression

Hmm. I should stop skilling up my normal SSR weapons. I guess I can understand. They're only level 40, not farmable and won't stack with the skill bonus damage from omega summon. Ugh. I've already thrown 4 points into Rosetta's dagger. Time to refocus. Live and learn.

Yu Narukami

Isn't Omega Anima supposed to be rarer than normal Anima? Sagittarius keeps dropping more Omega Anima on hard and very hard. I'm full on Omega but still need 30 normal Anima.

How much of a dick move is it to leech omega raids?

You will be hunted down, hounded, like an animal. Twitter raids, peaceful protests, violent protests, firing of jobs, all of it for each magna you leech.
As long as you don't Rage1/2/3 the raid in Celes, no one is going to care that you leech, everyone has to do it.

draw4wild

You will be hunted down, hounded, like an animal. Twitter raids, peaceful protests, violent protests, firing of jobs, all of it for each magna you leech.
As long as you don't Rage1/2/3 the raid in Celes, no one is going to care that you leech, everyone has to do it.

What about triggering Luminara's aegis? I usually just cast my debuffs and do any dmg skills I have then bail since I don't want to trigger it

garath

Welp. Tiamat omega max uncap now. What am I going to do with the subsequent tiamat summon drops? Lol

So sad to see the awesome chest and it's just a summon.

It's going to be ages until I can MVP tiamat omega though. None of my debuffs stick.

Quonny

Uh... I"m a bit confused. Why was there a refund?

Korwa was super overpowered so everyone was trying to get her. Some people were dumping hundreds of dollars to get her. Then she got nerfed, so people that dropped that much money would be upset.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Korwa was super overpowered so everyone was trying to get her. Some people were dumping hundreds of dollars to get her. Then she got nerfed, so people that dropped that much money would be upset.

Shittttt. I would've tried to buy a 10 roll then. Welp.

Everyones talking about raids and weapons and shit....here I am just grinding through the story.

This suddenly seems like awful advice. Dammit.

:p

Well, gamble on a refund happening
Whcih thanks to their handling is basically precedent now
or play it safe. The reasonable advice was to not jump in. The gamblers advice was to blow all you had and hope for the jackpot.

Well, gamble on a refund happening
Whcih thanks to their handling is basically precedent now
or play it safe. The reasonable advice was to not jump in. The gamblers advice was to blow all you had and hope for the jackpot.

Hah, yeah I know. I'm trying to hold out for legfest anyway. I ended up using a ticket that was refunded. That and 500 gems....I'm good.

MiTYH

So how can people OHKO raid bosses? Is it skills, or just them being a higher level, or what? I know I'm only rank 30-something so far (really need to get into story mode), but I've leeched an omega boss and been amazed to see it drop down to 0 in one attack

Also, what's the best way to grind for character level exp?

Hah, yeah I know. I'm trying to hold out for legfest anyway. I ended up using a ticket that was refunded. That and 500 gems....I'm good.

I blew everything I had. Thanks to all of that I have my 4 tickets back and am just shy of 6000 crystals. Considering the feedback on the new character I figured they would refund especially since guild wars are coming up, and something that unbalanced needs to be fixed before people try and compete.

I make it sound reasonable, but in the end I just gambled on what I believed were good chances :p

MiTYH

I've just been grinding through the story and most of my characters are max level. I'm too weak to get mats to uncap right now, but I haven't put much effort into specifically TRYING to level them.

Similar. I've gotten all my SSRs uncapped once, some twice, and with Omega leeching I'm close to getting my Jeanne D'Arc and Sochie to another level (Light is my best element right now).

BUT i should have clarified. I meant, you avatar level. Main person level, Rank i think is a better term. What's the best way to level that?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This suddenly seems like awful advice. Dammit.

:p

Haha yeah, I did roll 11 times, but I was rolling with the assumption that I was going to lose those rolls.

Separately, is there a certain strategy I should be using for the SF melee challenge? Should I also take the HP hit in order to get bonus points?

So what were the nerfs to Korwa?
I want to make a wind team eventually and wouldn't mind her on my team if they haven't completely neutered her lol

Also who should I pick up for a light team when my start dash/beginner ticket comes around again?
I currently have Seruel and Amira(w/Naru to fill) on my team. Don't have any other lights other than Vermeil and Feather(R).

If this is also any help, I'm also building a dark team(Naru, Lucius, Danua) on the side to help farm for light and vice versa. Would Vira be a good pick since she can become light w/ her skill?

Haha yeah, I did roll 11 times, but I was rolling with the assumption that I was going to lose those rolls.

Separately, is there a certain strategy I should be using for the SF melee challenge? Should I also take the HP hit in order to get bonus points?

Six appears at the later stages and gives a bunch of points, I always buy the point thingies at wave 13/14 and pray that I get him.

If you do get lucky, you'll gain 10k points which basically means you're done playing that boring mode.

draw4wild

I want to make a wind team eventually and wouldn't mind her on my team if they haven't completely neutered her lol

Also who should I pick up for a light team when my start dash/beginner ticket comes around again?
I currently have Seruel and Amira(w/Naru to fill) on my team. Don't have any other lights other than Vermeil and Feather(R).

If this is also any help, I'm also building a dark team(Naru, Lucius, Danua) on the side to help farm for light and vice versa. Would Vira be a good pick since she can become light w/ her skill?

In my opinion
Light the best pick would be Jeanne D'Arc
Dark I would go Vampy or Lady Grey

commish

Six appears at the later stages and gives a bunch of points, I always buy the point thingies at wave 13/14 and pray that I get him.

If you do get lucky, you'll gain 10k points which basically means you're done playing that boring mode.

Okay, I'll roll the dice and see what I can get. It takes pretty long for me to go through it because my unarmed team isn't that good.

Felessan

Okay, I'll roll the dice and see what I can get. It takes pretty long for me to go through it because my unarmed team isn't that good.
The best thing you can get is 500% points for 25%hp for Six. Just make sure that you can heal up and actually survive Six as he is "slightly" harder than the rest of the bunch.

commish

The best thing you can get is 500% points for 25%hp for Six. Just make sure that you can heal up and actually survive Six as he is "slightly" harder than the rest of the bunch.

Haha "slightly". He beat the ever living shit out of me. Did some aoe thing that just destroyed my team.

from reddit, it sounds like:

her attack buff has been reduced from 220% to 140% (it still stacks with other atk buffs so lol)
she now has a max duration limit on her buffs from her ougi, looks like they don't go beyond 3 turns for the offensive ones and 5 turns for the defense ones

you can still try and get her to OUGI every 3 turns so you'll have unlimited buff works but she isn't breaking the game in half anymore, it just takes more effort lol

Falk

that puzzling face
pvOYyv9l.png
ZEjySXgl.png

Pls, no more.

The amount of edge-of-the-seat Vega VH runs probably made me lose what little hair I had left.

g9SpfVAl.png

yM07biMl.png

Top Bottom