• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto Game Boy Advance (bring grain of salt)

FoneBone said:
I wonder why they're being so secretive about this.

Perhaps the game is horrible and they don't want people to see how crappy it is. So they're hoping that the game will sell simple because it carried the Grand Theft Auto name.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So what, this game got delayed a number of times, canned, and revived? Is that right? I don't think I can believe that the game will ever come out

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Well, Rockstar's been saying for the past year that the GBA would definitely be out by the end of this fiscal year, which is October. Take-Two certainly doesn't seem to have an interest in showing GBA projects off, either early or at all. Serious Sam Advance was never really plugged by anyone, I think a single tiny screenshot in a Nintendo newsletter was all that appeared before it was in stores. Max Payne was revealed just a couple weeks before it shipped.

So... I'm not really sure what the news is, except the wacky price that is undoubtedly not in truth what the game will retail for.

Gattsu25

Banned
I'd rather have GTA2...don't get me wrong....1 is great...but the 'choose your own game' aspect from GTA2 is much better developed...including a gang respect system that still hasn't been beaten by the newer GTA games

Top Bottom