• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Ok, I'm at $150,000 now in around two hours solo on violent duct. Getting tired so gonna call it a day and continue tomorrow. Wish I could just spam grenades at that place but I hate accidently blowingng up the coke.

Thankfully, I haven't lost my character but my car (that I incidentally spent lots of $$ customizing) just up and disappeared. I've reloaded several times, but... it's... gone. Sigh, *and it hurts with every heartbeat* :( Anyway, I see people are farming for money with "violent duct". If there's any open room, I'd love to join. I've been playing for hours and still can't seem to break 12k.

Did you try calling the insurance?

Ultryx

I tried to get on about an hour ago, but it told me that the Rockstar cloud servers were not available and my character wasn't present.

Is it working now (XB360)?

Mr. F

Banned
I tried to get on about an hour ago, but it told me that the Rockstar cloud servers were not available and my character wasn't present.

Is it working now (XB360)?

Can't find session or hard locks up the console. I have friends who have been on for a few hours though so maybe I missed the window

To whoever marcusnw is: Sorry about that fucking terrible mission. God it lasted hours felt like. And to the guy in my crew who popped me for the bounty, you are very bad man. Very bad!

How the hell do you get a minigun?

UrbanRats

This game is reminding me why i never play online.

The game would be a lot of fun if i didn't have to deal with dumbasses killing you for no reason when you exit a store or whatever.
And passive mode doesn't do anything for vehicles running you over and general griefing, not to mention you have to pay 100$ for it.
I have my cash in the ATM, so i don't even lose anything, it's just annoying and time consuming.

Given the userbase of GTA, though, it's to be expected.

LTS is a joke with 1 life

Man I need some money to stand a chance in any of this and these missions pay pennies

And why the hell is body armor visible?

LTS is a joke with 1 life

Man I need some money to stand a chance in any of this and these missions pay pennies

And why the hell is body armor visible?

Mine wasn't when I first started playing, and now it is. Regardless of whether or not I actually have any. But I dressed accordingly and now look badass.

Everything I did for an hour is gone.

im+done+_49f4ce97854a7574898b38c0a68016c3.gif

malfcn

Ok, I'm at $150,000 now in around two hours solo on violent duct. Getting tired so gonna call it a day and continue tomorrow. Wish I could just spam grenades at that place but I hate accidently blowingng up the coke.

Solo? I thought you needed friends to play it now.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Is Violent Duct or Titan of a Job better to farm? Titan of a Job gives 10k and only takes 5-10 minutes if you have a sniper and a guy who can pilot it. Haven't tried Violent Duct, but I got 30k from Titan of a Job already.

MormaPope

Banned
Just played Top Fun with some GAF Crew...that was hilarious

Played a whole bunch of races with a few GAFers tonight, probably about 3 hours in total. Not sure who's who, mind. deathpill was in it for ages with me, I know that much. The GTA Races are utterly ridiculous. Don't care so much for the helicopter races but cars and bikes, top stuff. Utter chaos ensues on the first few corners, it's kinda funny if you don't take these things too seriously.

I'm level 8 at the moment, hoping to do some more deathmatches tomorrow after this race night. Good fun!

Top Fun is the best when played with a crew. So much fun.

I'm deathpill00. God damn AI traffic is fucked in GTA online, the seems to be prioritized to get in your path and ram you if you're in oncoming traffic. Top Fun was awesome, I was surprised by how many in air collisions happened.

I'm also the leader of GAF Street. With the amount of players for GAF and GTA V in general I or anyone else might need to make another GAF crew.

Marleyman

Banned
I'm deathpill00. God damn AI traffic is fucked in GTA online, the seems to be prioritized to get in your path and ram you if you're in oncoming traffic. Top Fun was awesome, I was surprised by how many in air collisions happened.

I'm also the leader of GAF Street. With the amount of players for GAF and GTA V in general I or anyone else might need to make another GAF crew.

Good times but yeah, that AI is a mess at times. I am Cubsiah.

ViciousDS

Banned
Playing with a full group of gaffers as well and we did races and parachute jumps for hours

vincent4756 went raining money on all the damn bids on me for races hahaha, even did a rally race that was...... interesting.

Top Bottom