• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Imm0rt4l

Fuck. I doubt this will be at the same level as Halo's Forge which was excellent at creating mini-games. There simply isn't enough customization. I thought we would be able to create actual MISSIONS. Is that coming later or was that never confirmed to be a thing?
It was never confirmed, but i believe they may have hinted that it may be possible in the future. I'd really only expect deathmatches which is a shame since no one plays them anyways.

Speaking of deathmatches. The only invites I get are in fucking autoaim lobbies.

Why.png

Cerilli

Neo Member
Why do people want to shoot me when I'm wearing a bright green track suit while driving around in a yellow VW van with dollar sign tires and a clown horn?

If I saw that, the first thing I would want to do is join the party! You criminals have so sense of adventure!

psn

Why do people want to shoot me when I'm wearing a bright green track suit while driving around in a yellow VW van with dollar sign tires and a clown horn?

If I saw that, the first thing I would want to do is join the party! You criminals have so sense of adventure!

Take a picture of that van, I'd love to see that :D

Ted

Re-arranged my garage today by replacing cars one at a time, yawn. After moving them I noticed they were all no longer insured, bonus.

As someone said earlier in the thread, make sure you check now and then by pressing down on the d-pad whilst in your garage and checking the pop-up above the car.

The re-insurance cost wasn't worth the garage aesthetic gain. Boo.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Shit you guys think it's a wasteland now just wait until after Nov 15 and 22nd. It's going to be a ghost town. For this reason I'll state again what I keep telling everyone. Heists and create your own missions won't be released until around December so GTAO can try to grab some attention back.

Shit you guys think it's a wasteland now just wait until after Nov 15 and 22nd. It's going to be a ghost town. For this reason I'll state again what I keep telling everyone. Heists and create your own missions won't be released until around December so GTAO can try to grab some attention back.

I keep getting the rank of OT Creator.

What's up with that?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I keep getting the rank of OT Creator.

What's up with that?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=85163845&postcount=521

vUChW2Q.png

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So right now I have these cars in my garage:

Gauntlet
Sandking XL
Bati 901
Elegy RH8
Injection
Exemplar
Carbonizzare
Voltic

I'm saving the last two spots for an Entity XF and maybe an Adder. I'm thinking of replacing the RH8, though. Any suggestions?

Qwell

Ok that is a little annoying, finally got lvl 120, bought my $15k worth of mini-gun ammo. Walk out of the ammunation and a buzzard immediately rockets me.

$15k worth of ammo gone :(

Sticky Bombs in GTA races. <3 So cheap to use yet so awesome when you blow someone up who was way ahead of you and out of view for missiles.

Also, it'd be nice if stealth was useful, when you go into stealth it should hide you from the radar with only sound showing where you may be. There'd be some issues to work out but it'd be nice if stealth wasn't nearly useless. Hell, even if it was just like that in DMs it'd be nice.

Tawpgun

I'm gonna need to win some missions today.

Gotta make up for the 50k I lost in the warzone that was that free mode lobby on tuesday lol

JerC

Ok that is a little annoying, finally got lvl 120, bought my $15k worth of mini-gun ammo. Walk out of the ammunation and a buzzard immediately rockets me.

$15k worth of ammo gone :(

Yeah that is very annoying. Enjoying your paperweight.

I like my tailgater and bodhi better :p

I want a Tailgater, no luck finding one yet.

I've got a Bodhi, but I just can't bring myself to mod it. I'm just not sure I want to keep the thing. It's rare, but it's easily obtainable if you know how to get it (which only takes a quick look at a YouTube video). I sort feel like the garage spot could be better used for something else.

Linius

Some guy just chased me halfway across the map with his helicopter firing stingers at me for a lousy 1000 dollars bonus. In the end he crashed, totally worth it I guess :p

Qwell

I've got a Bodhi, but I just can't bring myself to mod it. I'm just not sure I want to keep the thing. It's rare, but it's easily obtainable if you know how to get it (which only takes a quick look at a YouTube video). I sort feel like the garage spot could be better used for something else.

I've got a tailgater if you want we can try and dupe it. I heard there is a way of doing it, I think you just need to start a phone mission while sitting in my passenger seat or something. That is if you are on PSN.

Jomtos

Neo Member

Golf parking lot mon-tuesday 8:00 - 13:00

They won't snatch anyone glitchers the only people playing.

Ban or reset my player and I won't be back.

You know the sentence: "and nothing of value was lost", right?

Glitchers that do it in a way that it breaks the established system (gigamillions) are cheaters by all standards of fair game.

Top Bottom