• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas VR has been put "on hold indefinitely."

T4keD0wN

GTA: San Andreas is on hold indefinitely while we both focus on other projects. We look forward to working with our friends at Rockstar in the future
No way this isnt permanently dead. Theyve really used my favourite resignation notice template.

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG

Deerock71

Here We Go Again GIF

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I didn't even know this was an announced thing ..

I guess it's been put on hold because Ready and Dawn is no longer a thing.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
A lot of people are pressing for vr games but no way gta vr happens rockstar had the opportunities to put their games on the eye toy, and psvr1.

GHG

Gold Member
Unfortunate that this seems to be dead. But I wouldn't put it past PC modders to just further develop what's already out there now:

Rudius

What a shitty news. Can't they just neuter it already "for modern audiences" and release the thing?

• Triggered
Reactions: GHG
I ain't no expert working in the industry, but this could NOT have been a major time or resource investment for them to put out.

You have PrayDog single-handedly converting all modern Resident Evils to VR by himself. And giving it out for free.

Don't tell me Meta doesn't have the know-how to crap this out. It's got to be some sort of non-technical reason for canceling.

Top Bottom