• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Lots of official new media on LifeInvader. Keep clicking the LifeInvader icon at the top for more pages.

660x373.jpg

Ghost23

I don't want to have anything major spoiled, but I want to see a video or some pics. Where can I go? I'm assuming the spoiler thread is anything goes.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I've been trying to use that LifeInvader website, but I always get this:

"This Site Is Under Construction and Coming Soon."

Strange...

Clear cookies and try again? You should be able to sign into the site using your Social Club login, and stalk each page for free items and discounts in the game, it seems.

Woah GTAForums is getting nuked to shit. Just was taken offline and then came back with all the leaked stuff missing and all but the 'news' subforums deleted.

Azsori

I can't wait to learn all the roads and highways...very fun to not having to use the big map in a GTA game. Lol...many people's real towns have less roadways/streets to memorize...

Oh man IT'S HAPPENING, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO NOT LOOK? For I am but a man :(

Though I know I'll be so incredibly pissed at myself if I do. Alas, I'll just be camping out here in this safe haven with the rest of my GTA broskis and siskis until we can all go in with unsoiled eyes in a mere five days

The worst thing is, I leave my job tomorrow (moving away for University on the 20th). Now that all these leaks are starting and I have all this free time, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself.

My willpower is so weak haha.

Macro.

Banned
Not too sure how people are getting this uptight over a couple blurry photos of a guy in a car, than a guy on a road.

Surely we knew you could be in cars and on roads? A thousand times more was shown in all the trailers.

I am just personally trying to stick away from videos and anything related to story / missions / events etc.

Hype levels overflowing now.

Are we seriously less than a week from release without ever having seen an extended gameplay clip? They've said their footage comes from the PS4 version, but have we ever seen proof of that? What about the 360 performance? I'm holding off for a few days for sure.

Raptomex

Are we seriously less than a week from release without ever having seen an extended gameplay clip? They've said their footage comes from the PS4 version, but have we ever seen proof of that? What about the 360 performance? I'm holding off for a few days for sure.
Good luck finding a copy.

Bullza2o

Sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times already, but I only have a 20GB HDD for my 360. I just cleared some space (8.3GB free now), so will that be enough for the install? I'm asking because whenever I download Wii U demos they're always like 1GB download but 700MB installed. With my 8GB I get pissed a lot because of this lol.

RS4-

Sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times already, but I only have a 20GB HDD for my 360. I just cleared some space (8.3GB free now), so will that be enough for the install? I'm asking because whenever I download Wii U demos they're always like 1GB download but 700MB installed.

For downloads, they need to unpack, hence the extra space initially. At least from my understanding.

Since you're doing an install, hopefully the 8ish or so that you have is enough. I don't imagine it taking up 9GB or anything.

I'd still pick up a copy (don't open it) and see how it unfolds on Gaf. You'll know within 12 hours if there's major issues with the 360 version, if so just return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom