• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
]
660x373.jpg
Holy shit.

OH DAMN!

Just found out that the Gamestop I preordered at is officially doing a MIDNIGHT LAUNCH!!!

I had actually asked the manager a few weeks ago if he was gonna be doing one, and at the time he said they hadn't reached their mandated pre-order amount which would allow them to open early. WELP I GUESS THEY DID!

I live in Mississauga, and the Gamestop is Sheridan Mall on Erin Mills! I'm gonna be there around 11pm on Monday me thinks. CAN'T STAND THE HYPE!!

Anyone else preorder from that one?
I'm gonna be at the Heartland location!

Fun fact: most of the people who announce/post "bail out/I'm leaving"...don't actually leave

if you're that invested in the game that you have announce some like that...you too far gone. You still here, watching. Maybe even posting.

Gaz_RB

Fun fact: most of the people who announce/post "bail out/I'm leaving"...don't actually leave

if you're that invested in the game that you have announce some like that...you too far gone. You still here, watching. Maybe even posting.

Lol I feel like you do is call people out on their bullshit

funner fact: people that post that most of the people who announce/post "bail out/I'm leaving"...don't actually leave

if you're that invested in the game that you have announce some like that...you too far gone. You still here, watching. Maybe even posting

Damn.

No way we can use spoilers for these kind of pics? I want to keep hanging out in this thread until Tuesday, but without seeing shit I want to discover on my own.

daftstar

Judging from the screens I might have a rough idea of how the game begins

The screen showing snow (North Yankton) is from a heist that happened in the past involving Trevor and Michael which goes wrong somehow... then flashforward 10 or so years and we see why the relationship between both of them is what it is (see the Official Trailer)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I need to know what the song is in the GTA commercial that keeps playing in the US.

Please and thank you. I keep trying to get away from this thread and chill with some TV and every other commercial break I get to see GTAV and be reminded how insane I'm going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom