• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
The bullets = spoilers
Neo = me

iJiH49vKuGrKR.gif

The bullets = Spoilers

Trinity = The spoiler thread

Agent = Me

dodge-this-o.gif

Sonix90

Neo Member
Anyone else having a problem with games not linking to Social Club? I'm still waiting for MC:LA and TBOGT to show up on my profile, vanilla GTA IV and RDR are there though.

JP

Sorry if it's already been posted but a PlayStation 4 version of GTA V was listed today on amazon.de (Germany) but they've just removed it. It did include boxart for the game.

mktrOOp

Banned
The bullets = spoilers
Neo = me

iJiH49vKuGrKR.gif

I'd like to try it too:

iblH47DQ23M0Ja.gif

Bullet Bill and fire ball = spoilers
coins = every coin symbolizes a day I have to wait for GTA V
Princess Peach = the spoiler thread (she's crying because I ignore her consequently)
Mario = me

Nibel

Thing is you have to consider: it's still a few days off and you will get spoiled one way or another when you use the internet

In my case it's even worse: I'll play the game on September 24th

So that bullet hit makes sense :lol

Macro.

Banned
jsticks11 was on a roll of uploading videos however he has now been offered a payment settlement from rockstar on the 17th if he does not upload anymore content on the net from his vine ect

Interesting.

UrbanRats

So, since yesterday, shit blow out, it seems.

Thankfully i've only managed to stumble into a few frames of a gif, so far (before closing the browser).
Gonna be extra careful.

Gangxxter

i couldn't take it anymore, i took the plunge and went in the spoiler thread. and it was beautiful.

all i can i say is it was worth it. that Jsticks guy is pretty cool for showing just snippets of the game.

now im more hyped than ever, 5 more days!
Please tell us more how it is over there in the spoilers thread without actually spoiling anything.
I'm frickin' hyped, hyped, HYPED!

Still so many months to wait till PC version comes out -.-

gossi

I've really no idea why people are saying the GTA videos on Vine are 60fps, 30fps etc. Vine only records at 28.77fps maximum (can be lower based on smartphone, lighting processing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom