• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Rockstar's best work might be behind them.

Shut-up.gif

:p

Mannequin

I'm glad I went to bed when I did last night.

Don't have any incentive to go into the spoiler/leak thread either. It'd probably just make the wait even more unbearable.

Hey guys! First post and thought I would post this about the Amazon UK pre-orders as some people think that Prime users that get 1 day delivery are getting theirs shipped Monday and people who aren't get theirs shipped first class on Saturday. This however is not the case.

I am a Prime member and the only option I get is this:

This is the chat I had with a customer rep:

So basically, everyone's order is shipping on Saturday no matter if you are Prime and have 1 day delivery, or if you have a regular Amazon account and got upgraded to first class.

Excellent.

Argh, I am fighting myself from clicking on the spoiler thread. I want to see more but I really want to wait. This internal battle is killing me! Must hold off!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
You are onto something here. Is that going to be possible? Seeing someone way up high and you decide to puncture some holes in his parachute. He loses control and ends up swimming with the sharks.

Okay, look, here's the deal, man. You were gonna drive me around tonight, listening to what I wanted to, but you got control of the car, did your high dive of Mt Chillad, we're into Plan B. Still breathing? Now I gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, I gotta roll with it. So if the parachute still works after a few clips, I'll just pepper holes into you on our way down. Deal? We good?

RE: Your post - That'd be amazing.

antitrop

I had no idea that San Andreas had such diverse quotes depending on your wealth and girth. He even comments on his hairstyle.

*While car-jacking a woman* "I was always told to help a woman out of her car"
*While wearing a suit, being chased by police* "Do I dress like a gangbanger, sir?" or "Give up, pretend I outran you".

Rockstar's best work might be behind them.
"Your jealousy is pathetic, officer." slayed me.

Okay, look, here's the deal, man. You were gonna drive me around tonight, listening to what I wanted to, but you got control of the car, did your high dive of Mt Chillad, we're into Plan B. Still breathing? Now I gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, I gotta roll with it. So if the parachute still works after a few clips, I'll just pepper holes into you on our way down. Deal? We good?

RE: Your post - That'd be amazing.

I don't share my hookers.

Argh, I am fighting myself from clicking on the spoiler thread. I want to see more but I really want to wait. This internal battle is killing me! Must hold off!

You'll thank yourself later when you discover everything new for the first time, makes for a much better experience, IMO.

Going back, some of my favourite games of this gen were ones that I knew little about, such as Heavy Rain.

You'll thank yourself later when you discover everything new for the first time, makes for a much better experience, IMO.

Going back, some of my favourite games of this gen were ones that I knew little about, such as Heavy Rain.

Ya I am holding onto that one. Playing through The Last of Us with little knowledge of it was amazing.

Fuck it. Amazon preorder cancelled. I am not waiting a extra 2 days to get this.

The local video rental place 10 minutes walk from my place is doing a midnight thing. Might as well support those fuckers while they are still around.

I dont think I get the pre order blimp though :(

I was just listening to music on Spotify, and an advertisement for GTAV played in between songs. At the end of it, it said "Grand Theft Auto 5, out September 17 for Playstation 3". No mention of Xbox 360, weird.

I was just listening to music on Spotify, and an advertisement for GTAV played in between songs. At the end of it, it said "Grand Theft Auto 5, out September 17 for Playstation 3". No mention of Xbox 360, weird.

Well to be fair, the GTA series took off on the playstation platform :)
dem money hats

Zukuu

Banned
can someone make a time tracker gif for sep 17, 2013 12:01am (PST)?
That's when you can start to download US PSN GTA V.

36GB free space. sheeeeeeeeet Need to make room.

It's the same as the COD 360 ads. They've done a deal with Sony.

Derrick01

Banned

I caved and looked at only the most recent page, saw a gif of someone just running around playing with the euphoria physics and left the thread satisfied that my foolishness didn't hurt me. I won't be diving into that snake pen again.

MattyH

any uk gaffers ordered the Special Edition from Tesco and had a email saying:

"We regret to inform you that due to unique circumstances we are unable to fulfil your order for this Limited Edition format. We appreciate that this is very disappointing and not acceptable in terms of the level of service we strive to provide our customers."

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Not if your PS3 died.

Thank God... a blood feud over hookers and musical taste 5 days before the game is even released is a level of involvement that I am not psychically prepared for.

This has become less of a thread and more of a support group.

+1

any uk gaffers ordered the Special Edition from Tesco and had a email saying:

"We regret to inform you that due to unique circumstances we are unable to fulfil your order for this Limited Edition format. We appreciate that this is very disappointing and not acceptable in terms of the level of service we strive to provide our customers."

No way... fucking harsh.

What are the chances that those 20 songs that according to the OP are not revealed yet are the songs for the metal station or at least a hard rock station?

I miss V Rock.

Slim to none. Rockstar have confirmed that there are 17 radio stations and they're all accounted for. It wouldn't make much sense to randomly keep a metal station secret.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I just noticed that I completely worded it wrong. I was supposed to mention the 360 :lol

Thank God... a blood feud over hookers and musical taste 5 days before the game is even released is a level of involvement that I am psychically prepared for. COME AT ME!

Gonna be a lot of fights over the radio, as soon as someone touches my radio I'm gonna be like Chris Tucker in rush hour. "Don't you ever touch a black man's radio"
KuGsj.gif

From the Lifeinvader.com website;

In many ways, wives are like stocks. You get them while they’re vulnerable, ride them till they peak, then dump them for a volatile young start-up. No hard feelings, Cynthia.

Holy shit :lol

I caved and looked at only the most recent page, saw a gif of someone just running around playing with the euphoria physics and left the thread satisfied that my foolishness didn't hurt me. I won't be diving into that snake pen again.

Man I love the Euphoria physics in IV. Can't wait to cause massive flailing in V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom