• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread

tumblr_mepyoedTR81qebfwho1_250.gif

Spoiler thread

sou.gif

"Now...you shall behold my TRUE form!" is what I think every time I see that gif.

So should i wait in line or just walk into gamestop after 12 ?

I really want this game but im not THAT desperate to get in line for 2 hours and be one of the "first" ones to have it. My local gamestop says that they have about 300+ preorders and they expect a third of that to be there at midnight.
I'm going in after midnight. Screw waiting in line. Yea I can play Vita/3ds, but psssh. I live about 5 min from my GS, so I plan on heading out for it around 1205 or so.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
So should i wait in line or just walk into gamestop after 12 ?

I really want this game but im not THAT desperate to get in line for 2 hours and be one of the "first" ones to have it. My local gamestop says that they have about 300+ preorders and they expect a third of that to be there at midnight.

You can just sit in your car and wait for the line to die down if it's too crazy. I have rarely gone to midnight launches but last time they basically let you walk right in before midnight, confirm your order and have it all ready to be picked up when it was time to speed it up.

oxidax

You can just sit in your car and wait for the line to die down if it's too crazy. I have rarely gone to midnight launches but last time they basically let you walk right in before midnight, confirm your order and have it all ready to be picked up when it was time to speed it up.

Ill do that then

Well this is a nice surprise...

I doubt it'll arrive tomorrow, but fingers crossed for Monday.

Da fuck, mine is only being dispatched monday.... Pre ordered in JUNE :(

Oh well, the price is so good I don't care anyway. Amazon is the only place I can get GTAV for 40 euros with free delivery...

I asked this in the spoiler thread but I think it got lost in some of the stream comments. This is just a question about whether or not a game feature from previous games is in, but I'll put it in spoiler tags anyway, just in case. Let me know if this doesn't belong here.

Have we heard from Rockstar if there are any assets/money making ventures like in Vice City/San Andreas/Vice City Stories. I loved the feeling of "taking over the city", and thought it was lacking in GTA IV.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
After The Last of Us I'm never buying a full game from PSN and it looks like they've validated my opinion. There is no reason at all to delay the preload, people are buying the game in stores and it's up on all the torrent sites to download.

Chris R

Even casually browsing Reddit is getting dangerous now with idiots crossposting spoilers... Might just stick to a few threads and nothing else here until I get my copy of the game and beat it :(

ekim

Current rumor is that R* reacts to the online leak of the game by allowing stores to sell it from tomorrow. :eek:
Large trucks of salt.

Zukuu

Banned
Even casually browsing Reddit is getting dangerous now with idiots crossposting spoilers... Might just stick to a few threads and nothing else here until I get my copy of the game and beat it :(

I evacuated all the internet, but this thread. Literally, I don't visit anything else that could be remotely gaming related. O__O

The downside of living in a smaller college town? Pretty much impossibru to find a store that breaks street date. Bah.

Guess it's tuesday for me. I'm jealous of all of you already holding a copy in your hands!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Current rumor is that R* reacts to the online leak of the game by allowing stores to sell it from tomorrow. :eek:
Large trucks of salt.
I highly doubt this would happen. Bigger games have leaked earlier and this has never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom