• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Would be the smartest thing for R at this point. The game is out there and is all over the internet already.
And you need a modded Xbox or PS3 to play them. The majority of the users have no ability to play the game. Piraters are small fish in relation to legit users.

LNBL

0s60.jpg

Pre-ordered.

You know, I've found the easiest way to cope with hype is to be LTTP. I mean, this game's been on my radar forever, but I only just allowed myself to get excited about it this week. A good rule of thumb: don't start thinking about a game until it has a GAF |OT|

Bigger games?
lol, no such thing.

Eusis

Releasing it tomorrow would make for a very nice surprise birthday gift... but I suspect at least in the US they'll stick rigidly to the 17th anyway.

F!ReW!Re

I asked this in the spoiler thread but I think it got lost in some of the stream comments. This is just a question about whether or not a game feature from previous games is in, but I'll put it in spoiler tags anyway, just in case. Let me know if this doesn't belong here.

Have we heard from Rockstar if there are any assets/money making ventures like in Vice City/San Andreas/Vice City Stories. I loved the feeling of "taking over the city", and thought it was lacking in GTA IV.

There's a real estate market and you can buy/sell shares (it supposedly influences that actual business as well). Read somewhere that if you bought shares for a car company and then proceeded and started destroying most of their cars that their cares would become more rare which makes the car more expensive / your stocks more valuable. But that was either some bullshit preview or it really is the GOTF

Ugh....just had something spoiled on my Facebook feed. Needless to say that fuckwad I only spoke to a few times over the last few years is gone. Nothing major though thankfully.

oxidax

PM me if u wanna kno the place that might start selling it tomorrow in NYC. As far as i kno this is the only place in NYC breaking release date.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol, Halo is not a bigger franchise than GTA.
I'm saying games in the same tier. This is not a debate I care about because I have no interest in COD or Halo. However, I highly doubt we see an official pushed up release date. It would be a first.

Please don't turn this into franchise wars. smh

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Bah i thought the EU PSN preload might start again today, at least that's what the auto update date said but now it's changed to the 16th. Let me start preloading that shit pronto ta!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Bah i thought the EU PSN preload might start again today, at least that's what the auto update date said but now it's changed to the 16th. Let me start preloading that shit pronto ta!

Get in the line, we are already waiting in it :p

PHOTOSHOP

how much nudity is in the game for anyone that played it (spoiler free please) My little brother wants to play it and dont want to let him playing and there are boobies and my parents are there. GTAV didnt have much nudity so it was good for him

Dynamic3

I'm saying games in the same tier. This is not a debate I care about because I have no interest in COD or Halo. However, I highly doubt we see an official pushed up release date. It would be a first.

Please don't turn this into franchise wars. smh

Ironically, it happened with COD: MW2.

Prologue

Same. I'm dying here watching the streams haha. Looks amazing. Waiting till tuesday gonna be tough.

No luck from video games NY or Cash and Games in NJ? I'm not looking to buying the game early (a bit busy with school work) but if anyone sells it early, it will be either of them, specifically Cash and Games in NJ/Newark. I actually got GTA 4 from them the friday before game release.

Anyway, I hope the story in this game is a lot better than GTA 4. I actually enjoyed the story of GTA 4 but I thought there were a few missed opportunities. For instance, R* showed off that big bank robber constantly through their trailers. It turned out to be just another mission. They should have made it out to be a big deal, such as Niko having to get a lot money quick in order to save Roman or something. People seem to have enjoyed RDR for the story though( I haven't played it) so I have hope.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
how much nudity is in the game for anyone that played it (spoiler free please) My little brother wants to play it and dont want to let him playing and there are boobies and my parents are there. GTAV didnt have much nudity so it was good for him

exposed boobies (not censored!) and sex.
Definitely not a game for kids.

bob page

You probably shouldn't let him play it.

Eusis

Oh, any word on how physical contents hold up? I know things have been slimming down like crazy over the years and I don't expect this to be an exception, but to what degree?

Zukuu

Banned
You can refund a game on us psn right? If so, how?

I might go scavenging for a copy tomorrow, if I indeed get one (germany here) I want to refund my psn preorder obviously.

Acording to some leaked footage,
there is a mission where you need to record a couple having sex in public with your phone

Zukuu

Banned

How old is he?

Flek

Banned
jesus, how will i be able to wait until the 19th for Amazon UK to deliver..but the german price is too damn high

well you missed a chance to get the game for 30 euros in germany dude. But iam in for the uk preorder too because iam afraight the german version might be cut

DrM

Redmond's Baby
jesus, how will i be able to wait until the 19th for Amazon UK to deliver..but the german price is too damn high

I could go tomorrow in Austria searching for copy, but BR drive in my Phat PS3 is having issues, so PSN is only safe way to go (and more expensive :( )

Gawge

What are UK people without a pre-order doing?

I want it in my own hands on release day, so my current plan is to go down to ASDA early morning (or maybe another Supermarket/Blockbuster if they have better deals). I was convinced that they won't sell out - especially with 3 large ASDA's about 5 minutes from me a smaller ASDA, a Blockbuster and other Supermarkets. But now it is getting close, I am letting doubt about stock creep in.

Any good deals? Or a crazy chance of somewhere selling on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom