• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could go tomorrow in Austria searching for copy, but BR drive in my Phat PS3 is having issues, so PSN is only safe way to go (and more expensive :( )

And you'll have less heating problems. This is my main reason for going digital (maybe moving to the US next year also helped). The Last Of Us almost killed my PS3

Mr E.

Is it spoilerish to ask if the full map is unlocked from the get go??

Previous games have bridges locked etc.
I just fancy romping round the map before any missions.

Thanks.

Hackbert

well you missed a chance to get the game for 30 euros in germany dude. But iam in for the uk preorder too because i`am afraid the german version might be cut

ah how? I also have a little gaming shop who i will watch monday/tuesday.. have a gutfeeling he will sell sooner. But i think work will keep me sane enough to not buy it spontaneously.

And yeah, the USK Logo will not be on my frreaking gamecover

Hackbert

Is it spoilerish to ask if the full map is unlocked from the get go??

Previous games have bridges locked etc.
I just fancy romping round the map before any missions.

Thanks.

nope, will be foggy map at start and you have to clear it trough exploring

AKyemeni

No luck from video games NY or Cash and Games in NJ? I'm not looking to buying the game early (a bit busy with school work) but if anyone sells it early, it will be either of them, specifically Cash and Games in NJ/Newark. I actually got GTA 4 from them the friday before game release.
They might get it in a few hours OR tomorrow.

If not, then Monday it is :(

Flek

Banned
ah how? I also have a little gaming shop who i will watch monday/tuesday.. have a gutfeeling he will sell sooner. But i think work will keep me sane enough to not buy it spontaneously.

And yeah, the USK Logo will not be on my frreaking gamecover

gamestop give you the chance to hand them 5 games and get GTA V for free in return. The have a relatively long trade in list for GTA V and some guys figures out how to get 5 games cheap.

Check this:
http://hukd.mydealz.de/deals/gta-v-0-00-bei-abgabe-von-5-games-bei-gamestop-251830

and thats what one of them bought to trade in for GTA V

vesF9us.png

so hey payed 21 euros for the german version :O

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
gamestop give you the chance to hand them 5 games and get GTA V for free in return. The have a relatively long trade in list for GTA V and some guys figures out how to get 5 games cheap.

Check this:
http://hukd.mydealz.de/deals/gta-v-0-00-bei-abgabe-von-5-games-bei-gamestop-251830

and thats what one of them bought to trade in for GTA V

vesF9us.png

so hey payed 21 euros for the german version :O
Don't they usually put limitations on the games you can trade in for these types of deals?

kmg90

I evacuated all the internet, but this thread. Literally, I don't visit anything else that could be remotely gaming related. O__O

Even this thread is starting to become spoiler-filled (properly tagged but still getting posted)

Also I'm new to NeoGaf, what does OT mean?

cdkee

Banned
how much nudity is in the game for anyone that played it (spoiler free please) My little brother wants to play it and dont want to let him playing and there are boobies and my parents are there. GTAV didnt have much nudity so it was good for him

There is full on sex with clothes above waist.

Current rumor is that R* reacts to the online leak of the game by allowing stores to sell it from tomorrow. :eek:
Large trucks of salt.

Not a chance. They want to break opening day records. Can't do that with a rush release.

The game leaking online only adds to the hype. Pirates were never going to buy it.

how much nudity is in the game for anyone that played it (spoiler free please) My little brother wants to play it and dont want to let him playing and there are boobies and my parents are there. GTAV didnt have much nudity so it was good for him

Oh, cause murder and theft is perfectly alright though, right?

That's fucking stupid, man. Either embrace both the violence and the boobies, or don't embrace either.

The way PSN downloads for me I doubt I would have the full 18gb in 33 hours.

The way my internet connection is I would have downloaded everything on Monday and then I need to install everything. Not worth it for me, but I am glad there are some people who can download and actually not take so long with it.

Unfortunately it's not mine :(

I guess there is nothing left for us other then to maybe hope we can buy it everywhere on Monday.

*prays towards Game Mania for sending me a text message Monday morning*

Squire

Banned
So, for the people who've been in the spoiler thread, how is the scale? Would you say it lives up to what they promised?

So, for the people who've been in the spoiler thread, how is the scale? Would you say it lives up to what they promised?

Definitely but it is not only the size that is wonderful but the sheer amount of detail packed into it as well. Nothing ever looks the same and around each corner there is something else to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom