• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
The OT is an enormous free advertisement for their game, with a bigger reach than any of the advertisements that they've paid for.

They should realize that...

It's also a freaking beautiful OT.

Gaf is also one of the few sites that has no tolerance for leaks.. Hell, we didn't even post the leaked map in this thread. Something that is available on every forum on the internet.

wql4OdP.gif

Wut?

Over zealous corporate legal... Nothing new. Rockstar/T2 tells them to go after the leaked map, Google "GTA V Map" and start from there without paying much attention.

EDIT: And five days and 17 hours to go on my end, wheeee!

Gurrry

I love it.

Saving yourself from spoilers, totally ok.

Rockstar saves you from spoilers, GRAB THE PITCHFORKS!! BURN DOWN THEIR OFFICE!!! RAWR!!!

Cmon guys. If anything, R* is saving you from your own demise. Yeah it sucks that they are "attacking" buckethead, but in all honesty, its nothing more than a C&D. Its not like they are prepping the legal team to sue him...

He hasn't even said what they were e-mailing him about. Probably because he can't, or doesn't want to. Which is fair. It's not really a big deal.

I guess it either guide or map or both. Because we haven't started talking about piracy until like 24h ago, and Bucket sad he was having problems 72 hours. 72 hours ago even OT wasn't up yet.

jaaz

Why couldn't Amazon JUST once ship a game a wee bit early? It's just a few days, no one will notice. At least for Prime members, plzzzzzeeee?

Garland7G

I love it.

Saving yourself from spoilers, totally ok.

Rockstar saves you from spoilers, GRAB THE PITCHFORKS!! BURN DOWN THEIR OFFICE!!! RAWR!!!...

See, I don't consider the game spoiled by seeing a map or a list of songs, or even gameplay videos, to each their own I guess.
I do understand why Rockstar would want to put a lid on things however.

antitrop

"Yeah, I'd like to say something about taxes."

"You mean...the lone-star state?"

"No, taxes. Well, you know, look, taxes are really wrong. My father worked his whole life, he played the Lottery, and now the state wants him to pay taxes on the money he wins from that stuff. Buy your own Lottery tickets, you know, hey!?!"

"Good point, that's a lesson to us all."

Ryanoh

Neo Member
I can't fathom how excited I will be when I have this game in my hands. I have so many things to be excited about this weekend and next week the wait is killing me. I have never been this excited for a game before.

antitrop

"The pleasure is mine Lazlow. It is an honour to be here, I feel blessed."

"Err, thanks, so tell me about 'Fernando's New Beginnings."

"Truly Lazlow, it is a miracle, a blessing. It is a revolution in the marriage guidance. For my people, marriage is...how you say...sacred. The bond between the father and the mother...it is made in heaven. And, in the bedroom...if you know what I mean."

"Err...I think so...heh..."

Plasmid

If Amazon don't deliver my game on Tuesday, I might end up saying something ban worthy.

Midnight release mane, i go to gamestop at 11:30 and usually have a shitty spot in line, but the line only lasts for 2 minutes after midnight since they rush everyone in, give them their copy, and everyone leaves after, I've never been there longer than 12:10.

antitrop

"For my people, it is the holiest, most sacrosanct thing imaginable. Like a church. Yet, for it to be a happy marriage, it must also be like a brothel. The woman, she must be many, many arts. The skill in making house, cooking, changing the diapers on the babies, and....she must also be a whore. A vixen in the bedroom. Imaginative, exotic, constantly fresh. It is impossible...you change diapers and then you are a French maid? Fernando thinks not. Fernando knows not."

"Well, I mean, you know, it's an age-old problem, I mean, how do you keep the excitement in a marriage?"

"Excitement, exactly! Passion, danger...how, Lazlow, how? Tell me how and I give you...a big, big kiss! Like I give a woman. But I am not going to give you a big kiss, not a kiss like I a give a woman, or even a donkey. Because, because...you do not know!"

"Well, I mean in this case, ignorance...err...kinda seems like bliss...I err...I wasn't really up for kissing on air...or I mean..."

"Why not Lazlow? Am I not attractive? Am I not irresistible even to you? Well no matter. Why all this talk about kissing?"

"I mea...you brought it up!"

"No my friend...you say, you not want to kiss me. I was talking how to say, hypothetically, you make me all personal. It is a big difference. If I say, 'imagine if your wife was ugly', you can nod your head. But if I say, 'hey Lazlow, your wife, she look like yesterday's dinner after I eat.' You not so happy. It is a big difference, my friend."

"Anyway..."

7he Talon

Benefits of living in Australia. It's the 17th here sooner then there!

It sucks that we have to wait till the 1st to play Online.

"For my people, it is the holiest, most sacrosanct thing imaginable. Like a church. Yet, for it to be a happy marriage, it must also be like a brothel. The woman, she must be many, many arts. The skill in making house, cooking, changing the diapers on the babies, and....she must also be a whore. A vixen in the bedroom. Imaginative, exotic, constantly fresh. It is impossible...you change diapers and then you are a French maid? Fernando thinks not. Fernando knows not."

"Well, I mean, you know, it's an age-old problem, I mean, how do you keep the excitement in a marriage?"

"Excitement, exactly! Passion, danger...how, Lazlow, how? Tell me how and I give you...a big, big kiss! Like I give a woman. But I am not going to give you a big kiss, not a kiss like I a give a woman, or even a donkey. Because, because...you do not know!"

"Well, I mean in this case, ignorance...err...kinda seems like bliss...I err...I wasn't really up for kissing on air...or I mean..."

"Why not Lazlow? Am I not attractive? Am I not irresistible even to you? Well no matter. Why all this talk about kissing?"

"I mea...you brought it up!"

"No my friend...you say, you not want to kiss me. I was talking how to say, hypothetically, you make me all personal. It is a big difference. If I say, 'imagine if your wife was ugly', you can nod your head. But if I say, 'hey Lazlow, your wife, she look like yesterday's dinner after I eat.' You not so happy. It is a big difference, my friend."

"Anyway..."

In my head the caller has a strong Spanish accent.

redhot_

Midnight release mane, i go to gamestop at 11:30 and usually have a shitty spot in line, but the line only lasts for 2 minutes after midnight since they rush everyone in, give them their copy, and everyone leaves after, I've never been there longer than 12:10.

Same here... Their super fast with midnight launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom