• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
from reddit:

GTA V Cover in 2001 (GTA III throwback)

kzipESd.jpg

Mistah

Rockstar is being to serious with NeoGaf. Evilore + Bishoptl Show them your true power ! Show them not to mess with GAF

Zeus7

I feel the same excitement about this game as I felt sitting at the back of my high school classes with a gaming magazine looking at pictures of San Andreas before it came out. I have never had that since, Tuesday cannot come quick enough.

Talon

It is being resolved but I'm still having to deal with the fallout of the initial whatever.

Spending my nights responding to emails, especially after I devoted my entire weekend to the OP, is extremely discouraging.
2K being dicks to diehard fans.

I have to say, as a magazine guy, I love the OT. Very consistently laid out and beautiful. Props, Bucket.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah this is some bullshit.

I will not buy a copy until I see a written apology to Buckethead!

Fuck you Rockstar. If there was anyone I've seen post about being hyped about the game with any consistency it's been Bucket. Such bullshit to hassle a hardcore fan.

Do you think it's about that news story? The one about the pirate asshole getting the game and it being reported here?

Hope it gets sorted anyway Buckethead, love the OT.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Rockstar goes a special kind of nutso dealing with the growth of message boards, youtube, streaming, etc. They are notorious for copyright strikes against videos even when the game is fully out, not surprised and disappointed to them still doing that apparently with this OT. I am pretty confident release day on twitch will be a mess as they will still probably be attempting to take out streams.

Max@GC

It is being resolved but I'm still having to deal with the fallout of the initial whatever.

Spending my nights responding to emails, especially after I devoted my entire weekend to the OP, is extremely discouraging.

was it because of you´ve mentioned the leaked songs?

Gaz_RB

I wasn't digging Lost and Damned. Might boot up Gay Tony later.

Told you so! ;)

Gay Tony is awesome though!

no. We are mad at the legal department, not R*.

They are different things.

I was 100% kidding. Rockstar's legal department is literally paid to do this, I can't really blame them. And I bet it's more the publisher forcing these policies than anything. But I still think they need to act with a little more discretion.

Nobody puts Bucket in the corner.... Great job buddy on the OT. It is truly amazing. You should be proud of it and enjoy it.

R* don't start this shit, relax and enjoy the release. Shit happens and you deal with it, be proud of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom