• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following the details super close; I had a couple of questions.

- Are there gang wars or some type of territory control aspect? That was my favorite part of San Andreas and the Saints Row games...

- Someone said the other day that there were no hidden packages, are there any collectibles to find at all? I recall someone saying there was
treasure to be found in the ocean

there is indeed hidden packages. IGN said there wasn't but there indeed is. proof from the guide leak

dreamfall

I really am amped about the original score, Listening to some Bill Elm & Woody Jackson on the train back.

Full Rockstar hype activated!

I hope we can sit down in the game. It's such a simple little thing, but imagine having like a bench atop Mt. Chiliad or just sitting at a bus stop or at the beach and just people-watching.

What's the likelihood of one-use motels that act like those in RDR? That would really add to the trek across the world atmosphere, stopping over night in different towns and road side motels, etc.

And I'm pretty sure I read in a preview that you can bring a
camper
out into the wilderness and go hunting with your friends. Anyone else remember reading something like that?

maneil99

I hope we can sit down in the game. It's such a simple little thing, but imagine having like a bench atop Mt. Chiliad or just sitting at a bus stop or at the beach and just people-watching.

What's the likelihood of one-use motels that act like those in RDR? That would really add to the trek across the world atmosphere, stopping over night in different towns and road side motels, etc.

camper
out into the wilderness and go hunting with your friends. Anyone else remember reading something like that?

One use motels? What do you mean?

dreamfall

camper

I love that idea of sitting anywhere. It was really peaceful taking a seat on any park bench in L.A. Noire and becoming fully immersed in the City. Setting up campfire in Red Dead was the dopest, but I think you're right in hoping for motels/lodges to take that respite in the countryside.

Sometimes saving in GTA made me want to sleep. Lying back in that bed, thinking about getting paper! I hope each purchasable property has a unique interior.

antitrop

Kanye's secret GAF account.

Z20Izo.gif

Megasoum

Banned
Time to re-watch all the trailers from the beginning! (On giantbomb cause I don't want to risk seeing a youtube comment).

It's great to re-watch the first trailer now that we know about the 3 characters.

As an owner of both consoles, an OG PS3 60 gig that I've resurrected twice from YLOD and a 360 250 gig slim, I'm getting a Special Edition ($80) on the Xbox. I actually bought GTA IV for both consoles when it released, but I don't have the money for that insanity this time lol. Red Dead ran good on the 360 I thought, and I have confidence in the 360 version of V.

kiryani

Preordered with Shopto.

Am I going to be playing this on Monday? The only time they ever failed me on early arrival was GTAIV.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom