• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
uU1gV2h.jpg

Trying to read that text for the lulz, you can tell it's a real early mission. "Get back on your *blue*", probably bike

"To lose a Wanted Level, stay out of the *word* until the Cops call off the search.. Hide in alleys or in the dark *word* stay out of their sight"

Raptomex

Niko and Vic Vance were the only 2 protagonists that were "forced" into the criminal lifestyle. Niko, not even that much. He'll just do anything for money. Vic is the only protagonist who contradicts everything a GTA character would do. Claude was silent and does whatever the fuck he wants. Tommy was just a mob thug who aspired to start and run a criminal empire. CJ was already hardened criminal, well connected in the gang world and was pretty much blackmailed by corrupt cops when he returns home and, yeah, they make him run "errands" so he can possibly help get his brother out of jail. But even at the end of SA he clearly enjoys his criminal empire and tries to get Sweet to leave the gang life. Then there's Toni Cipriani. Already a well connected mafia man, he was already no stranger to criminal activity. Even during his story he gets made. I assume we all know about Luis, Johnny, and Huang. I don't think GTA Advance is even canon. So, yeah. Niko was a fine GTA character. People seem to overlook VCS, as awesome as that game is, Vic is the only character who really doesn't fit well with the other protags. And what do you know, he dies in the opening of VC.

So for the in-game map...

It only reveals where you've actually been? Holy fuck. Now I feel bad for all those dudes who cried about map spoilers. :/

So it's looking like (area spoilers)

North Yankton (snow) is a mission specific zone, like the bank heist area or ghost town in GTA3?

If you don't want the possibility of spoiler images popping up:

Control Panel >> Edit Options >> Unselect "Show Images" >> Save Changes

OH DAMN!

Just found out that the Gamestop I preordered at is officially doing a MIDNIGHT LAUNCH!!!

I had actually asked the manager a few weeks ago if he was gonna be doing one, and at the time he said they hadn't reached their mandated pre-order amount which would allow them to open early. WELP I GUESS THEY DID!

I live in Mississauga, and the Gamestop is Sheridan Mall on Erin Mills! I'm gonna be there around 11pm on Monday me thinks. CAN'T STAND THE HYPE!!

Anyone else preorder from that one?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
reminds me of that halo 4 leak on that dude's tiny tv in like a barn that he recorded with a crappy phone cam. And the music was garbage, too.... Good times...

Was it halo 4 that had the TOM MORELLO pics? I can't remember but it was hilarious.

Raptomex

OH DAMN!

Just found out that the Gamestop I preordered at is officially doing a MIDNIGHT LAUNCH!!!

I had actually asked the manager a few weeks ago if he was gonna be doing one, and at the time he said they hadn't reached their mandated pre-order amount which would allow them to open early. WELP I GUESS THEY DID!

I live in Mississauga, and the Gamestop is Sheridan Mall on Erin Mills! I'm gonna be there around 11pm on Monday me thinks. CAN'T STAND THE HYPE!!

Anyone else preorder from that one?
GameStop's website has a databse somewhere listing all the GameStop's doing the midnight launch. The 3 near my house are doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom