• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great games that are in prison.

LectureMaster

Gold Member
La-trilogie-OG-God-Of-War-en-cours-de-remasterisation.jpeg

heavenly-sword-desktop-1165.jpg

I am so glad Demon's Souls broke free from PS3.

Last edited:

hinch7

Came here to say this. Holds up really well too.

Plus It takes place in a prison.
One of the best stealth and favorite licenced games I've played. Shame it turned into abandonware, after the Vivendi and Activision merger.

And yeah true lol.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
I was actually watching a let's play of Drakengard 3 while traveling home yesterday. Man, I really wish Square would remaster it, just like they did with Nier Replicant. :lollipop_pensive:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
5WvAAIF.png
Prey. The real Prey. One of the best shooters, still delisted from Steam. You can get it on PC by acquiring a CD key, and the 360 version might be playable through backwards compatibility.

There are a lot of PS3 exclusives I'd like to see re-released. Looking forward to having some of those on PC.

hinch7

5WvAAIF.png
Prey. The real Prey. One of the best shooters, still delisted from Steam. You can get it on PC by acquiring a CD key, and the 360 version might be playable through backwards compatibility.

There are a lot of PS3 exclusives I'd like to see re-released. Looking forward to having some of those on PC.
Its a crime at what happened to Human Head Studios and (in other ways) 3D Realms, PREY was such a brilliant game. Still have the original copy on PC as well as on Steam.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Its a crime at what happened to Human Head Studios and (in other ways) 3D Realms, PREY was such a brilliant game. Still have the original copy on PC as well as on Steam.
One of the only PC games I own physically (collector's edition, plus the third pewter figurine!)
Now the Human Head/Roundhouse staff are at ZeniMax Online Studios. Pretty lame. I'd love another id Tech FPS from them, and most of all I'd like to see Prey 2 finally release :lollipop_pensive:

Top Bottom