• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA IV PS3 Worldwide PSN ID Thread

DAmn Sony has GOT to up the friends limit. My list has been full forever and I'm out of ways to trim it. With HSG5 last months It was hard enough to find spot I wanted. Has R * said anything about clan support or clan tags. I assume NO, but I would really like to know who the GAFFERS are that aren't on my list.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
BobTheFork said:
DAmn Sony has GOT to up the friends limit. My list has been full forever and I'm out of ways to trim it. With HSG5 last months It was hard enough to find spot I wanted. Has R * said anything about clan support or clan tags. I assume NO, but I would really like to know who the GAFFERS are that aren't on my list.
I am considering a massive purge followed by re-invites.

Teknoman

Teknoman /TeknomanEX /Central Standard Time

(glad theres a decent amount of people getting the PS3 version)

I should still have a decent amount of space, however I did get alot of adds for when GAF breaks out with MGO.

Zyzyxxz

Zyzyxxz / Zyzyxxz / PST

SoCal baby! Unfortunately I wont be able to play day one, the gods have fucking decided to put the launch date in the middle of my 4 midterm over 3 days week, bullshit.

Anyway I am looking foward to getting some of that police x gun action with you guys after my midterms.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Big Nate/Diseasedyak/CST

I'll be sure and add all the CST folks that I don't have already, feel free to add me regardless of timezone/country, since I play at all hours.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Teknoman said:
By the way, why are we listing timezones?
My goal is to get together a crew of 8 that can plan to get together at a specific time and dish out some mafia-style justice in the realm of Liberty City.

Teknoman

DenogginizerOS said:
My goal is to get together a crew of 8 that can plan to get together at a specific time and dish out some mafia-style justice in the realm of Liberty City.

Oh, works for me :D Though im still hoping they have some sort of clan system as well. That and im probably up at random hours too, so I can fit in where ever :lol

I am really bad at adding people so if you want to add me please do.

I am east coast, usually a night gamer though like 11-3am so I am good with pacific guys as well.

miamiwesker / dvader654 / EST

Teknoman

Maybe the topic should be changed to remove the NA section from it? Some of the non-NA players want to list here but dont know if they should.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Hcoregamer00/Hcoregamer00/Pacific

I am taking my hardest classes this quarter, so don't expect sexy action from Monday - Thursday.

Friday - Sunday I am game, just let me know if we have GAF thing going on.

Top Bottom