• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA IV PS3 Worldwide PSN ID Thread

calder

calder/caldermuyo/CDT

And pedantically, almost none of you fools is actually in Standard time. Pig farmers from Saskabush and a few other places i guess. Anyway, shoot you all later!

GQman2121

Banned
PSN: GQman2121

I'm in the eastern time zone.

edit: They're [Sony] is going to have to raise the friends limit in the next update.

So any idea about the first multiplayer GAF game? I'm getting it at the midnight launch and I don't plan on sleeping that night, BUT I know people are probably going to want to crack open the single player mode for a long time before we do this. Any Idea when the first meet should be?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
List Updated

EST - 42 members
CST - 16 members
MST - 4 members
PST - 10 members
Other - 9 members

Can a mod please remove "North American" from the title, please? Thank you.

Teknoman

This isnt looking good for GTAIV PS3 online for GAF anyway, as far as voice comm goes. Most of the GAF playing MGO beta test are headsetless...

Alex

I'm going to add the PST people tonight, then work down the others tommorow. I havent spent much time on PSN yet so this will be good.

guggnichso

Banned
My PSN: tetraspanin
Languages: English, german
Timezone: GMT+1 (görmany)

Note: Won't be able to accept friend requests until monday, because I'm changeing ISPs at the moment, so there's no intarwub @ home for me.

OmniGamer

OmniGamer/OmniGamerNYC/EST

Can I get some friend invites? I need to get into the online groove of things!

*Edit* damn it, forgot the "C" in "NYC"

Top Bottom