• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA IV PS3 Worldwide PSN ID Thread

Alex

I added a bunch of people, still need to add a bunch more, man I haven't done any thing with my friends lists this gen.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
The list is updated. We can discuss breaking up into teams of 8 later on once people get the game and get some time with it.

Thanks Bishoptl for the OP Title Edit!

Ploid 3.0

Oh wow how did I miss this. Uh

Ploid 3.0/Ploid/CST

Edit: Forgot my name had a 3.0 at the end of it on the forums. PSN is still Ploid though. The OP got it right.

Alex

disappeared said:
I really can't wait to play with some of you guys, if only to see how crazy you play.

I want to drive people around, that seems like fun to me. I never ever get tired of vehicles in these games, internet chauffeur

KGKK

Banned
So how does the multiplayer work? Will there be a lobby with a GAFFER hosting a game or will you be only to play with people on your friends list only? Or will it be a little bit of both ala Burnout?

Zyzyxxz

Alex said:
I want to drive people around, that seems like fun to me. I never ever get tired of vehicles in these games, internet chauffeur

Same here, if anybody here wants to me to drive for them I am all for it!

Ploid 3.0

We should have classes. Example:

The Driver

The Hitman

The uh well never mind. This won't work lol. But I'd like to see the best drivers doing their thang and being go to guys when you need to get away, or chase down some foos.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
PSN ID: R_e_z

I live in Australia, GMT+10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

3 hours and 45 minutes to go. :D

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
List is updated with PSNs in bold.

Notes:

1. List is alphabetized by GAF ID.
2. Please, continue to submit entries in the format of: GAF ID / PSN ID / Time Zone
3. Is this correct: Zeroedge/ Zeoedge ?

EternalDarko/EternalDarko/GMT

I haven't got my copy yet, it should be coming tomorrow morning, i'll probably play for the 1st couple days in single player. But will be running online by friday or the weekend for sure.

KTallguy

Banned
KTallguy
KTallguy
KTallguy
KTallguy

And um... Pacific Time, SF here. :)

I hope I can just find you guys in game, I think my friendlist is nearly full. Stupid limit.

Top Bottom