• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Tigress

I couldn't agree more with these suggestions. Do you still have that "bastketball" job bookmarked, where you use those bulldozers to throw atvs into the pen? That'd be awesome, and I think we are getting enough regulars to have a go at it!

Of course I do, I made it so it should be somewhere I can easily find (like my jobs?). I meant to refine it some but then wondered off (This is my problem, I have a short attention span). It probably would be a lot more fun with more people (and or at least with more than one semi competant person ;) ). Well unless it didn't port it to PS4 (it is supposed to port your jobs you made though).

You can turn off player labeling? WHERE? :|

I think somewhere in options or something? I saw it once at least (cause I remember thinking, oh yeah, I guess that is possible). You can make it so it doesn't put people's names above them so they can blend in. Letting people pretend to be AI could make for some great stealth like games in GTA if people wanted to set stuff up like that (too bad it will still give you a message about racing nearby people to clue you in that some one is nearby). Of course you have to turn off the minimap too (and rely on people not looking at the map in game. I think paper maps are fair game though).

Of course I do, I made it so it should be somewhere I can easily find (like my jobs?). I meant to refine it some but then wondered off (This is my problem, I have a short attention span). It probably would be a lot more fun with more people (and or at least with more than one semi competant person ;) ). Well unless it didn't port it to PS4 (it is supposed to port your jobs you made though).
Oh I hear you, and agree with the problems dealing with finishing a job. I started to build a race, one of my potential "dream jobs", but I had to hurreidly finish it so I could leave the house. Since then, I have yet to even load it up...I keep getting sidetracked with other elements like SP and MP...but I always forget that I enjoy the creator mode almost as much as actually playing the game. The creator is incredible, time just ZOOMS by every time I go in to it. Regarding your jobs, they should already be on the map, in different colors than the rest. But at the least, you could load the job in the creator, and then modify it slightly, then republish to "reload" it if it's not available right now. I need to update my races too...!
You can turn off player labeling? WHERE? :|
Tigress answered you already, but why on earth would you want to do such a thing?! I can totally understand in a closed friend/crew/invite session, or for vids/pics, becasue I usually turn my radar off or to blips only in those sessions. But maan...if I am free roaming in a pub, I need to know where everyone is at all times!
Guys anyone willin to friend me I have played in a week or so but will be on more ps4 psn ne0ism- most of my gaf friends only play Destiny...
Requested to join the PS4 Crew. Social club: pockettwos PSN; TNIALL

It wouldn't let me transfer my xbox one character over :(
Got you two in, sorry for the delay ne0ism. I'm adding both of you as well on PS4.

Grinchy

Banned
I'd kill to play a large GAF capture, or other mission types like that. According to R*, I have done less than 10 DMs, TDMs, and capture matches total I think. I remember one...it was awesome...bascially "keep away", except everyone is in their own Lazer. In the heart of downtown. How could people not love that stuff?!?! I just have only played all of those with 2-4 people, so, hardly enough to even begin to make it fun, or fair.

That's where I get so pissed at the way the matchmaking works in this game. I don't have the solution that fixes it, but this is the result I've seen since the day GTAO came out. Outside of Twitch streamers, getting those bigger game modes full is impossible.

GQman2121

Banned
We were running three Vs three Team Death Match last night in Grape Seed (the farm that Trevor burns down) and on the roofs of a building in Alta and were having a blast. The only complaint we really had was that we wish there were more people. Teams of ten would be insanely competitive and fun if people actually tried them and stopped fucking about, going broke in free roam.

The Llama

After playing GTA Online for so long, I think my own (realistic) wish is that there's more to do in the overworld. I love doing the random assassinations, gang takedowns, car thefts, etc. Wish there was even more. I wonder if the heists and heist setups will take place there, or if you'll have to launch separate missions for them.

Tigress

Let's get some games going this weekend! PS4 crew, unite!

I would love to but I'm still away from my PS4 (and Freedom Wars is keeping me way entertained on my Vita that it's not worth the spotty connecting trying to remote play on my Vita. It's really only good for messing around and not doing anything near serious).

torontoml

Baron they spawn until like 3pm. (7 more in another garage)

kqCUNWeBfkGHZYXoR8vBaw_0_0.jpg

I'm looking to play with a good group of people to do jobs and various activities and whatnot. I'd like to get invited to a large party; only problem is I live in Taiwan so my evenings when I play are morning for the east coast US/Canada.

If anyone wants to invite me to a larger PS4/PSN session, feel free to send me an invite:

SolidChamp

Thanks a lot, guys.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I think so, yeah

That video with the glitch - Damn, that guy is annoying #whatthefudge #fuckoff

torontoml

Wish I had known about this at the start of the day, could have actually made money. Now it'll probably be fixes by the time I play again.

Striker

Is there a trick behind selling vehicles you've bought? It has some cases where I can sell, but others where I cannot. I thought I read it varies on prices, but a friend of mine was able to sell his Adder, so...

Great news about those Dubstas. Should make farming for them easier.
I'm looking to play with a good group of people to do jobs and various activities and whatnot. I'd like to get invited to a large party; only problem is I live in Taiwan so my evenings when I play are morning for the east coast US/Canada.

If anyone wants to invite me to a larger PS4/PSN session, feel free to send me an invite:

SolidChamp

Thanks a lot, guys.
I believe I found you on the Social Club, and sent you an invite. Unless there is another SolidChamp on there, you should have an invite waiting.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Nice idea for a video!

I'm actually looking for a cool group of guys to do a commercial for the GAF crew, in the style of the Greatness Awaits campaign.

Here's the pitch:

Start with one guy walking towards the camera

Mayhem happening in the background throughout different cuts/locations

Gradually players stop brutalizing each other and begin marching next to first guy. one by one, cut after cut, until you have a parade of badasses strutting around LS

Then finally... A crazy mofo rolls around the corner in a monster truck from behind and runs everyone over.

Tricky part, a good pilot would need to do a first person flying sweep of the scene as the monster truck guy makes for another run, rockets start flying/shots fired/mayhem resumes. *cue PS4 logo*

Grinchy

Banned
I just want to have fun. I want to do a thirty player race so bad. That will never happen due to the current system.

Yeah I feel the same way. I've been bitching about this game's absolutely moronic matchmaking system since last year. I actually do find it to be way better on PS4, though. But I don't expect to be able to fill up a 16 or 30 player room anytime soon.

I am getting so many random disconnects just lately even in invite only by myself.

Ed- wow the game just shut off when I tried to start a session.

Last night the game online crashed for the first time during a mission for no reason. That was frustrating. Also if someone is down for missions in a couple of days add me on ps4. giancarlo123x

Anyone in an active gang UK looking for another member, tired of just playing with randoms in this game

If you are on XB1 I'll get you in a crew, we play everyday.

Well I can invite you into a session with us and providing you're not a whiny child or douche that kills for no reason you will get an invite.

Top Bottom