• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

I forget, how much money does it take to front a heist? I know the organizer has to drop some cash for it but I forget how much it is. I want to buy a few things to prep for it but don't want to go under what I need to front for the heist.

I forget, how much money does it take to front a heist? I know the organizer has to drop some cash for it but I forget how much it is. I want to buy a few things to prep for it but don't want to go under what I need to front for the heist.

The only one we know so far has a $54,000 setup cost.

Awesome stuff, haha. Loving the ice-cold executions. Sorry again for blowing your chopper up, had a 4* wanted level, thought you were the pigs, aha. We'll have to do it again soon. We need more people next time, for sure.
Yeah, we definitely need to get a huge group going. Maybe set up a zombies run like we were talking about.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
why are the mini trailer vertical?

I just hope heists work day one

A feature that's people have been waiting for since gta launched?

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-wa-PgCH.gif

The servers are gonna be hammered and I bet PSN will be spotty

Tigress

The servers are gonna be hammered and I bet PSN will be spotty

That's fine with me. I'm getting re addicted to Fallout New Vegas anyways. I just hope the heists bring back a lot of people I've played with in the crew that kind of disappeared (one has re appeared back again at least and been playing with him a lot this weekend).

Oh man I've found the easiest duplicate garage glitch (bypass 48 minute too) so tempted to do it, heists is sooooo close and I'll be pissed if I get banned.

Ted

Jumped back on yesterday for a couple of hours to refresh myself for playing again next weekend after heists have dropped.

Coming off the back of different games it took a while to get back into it the slow pace of the controls but I'll get there. Now just time to see if any of GAF is going to be about Friday or Saturday night for a crack at some heists (free aim or soft lock I don't care)?

I'll try and update the OP with information post release but I've got a manic week ahead so I'm not sure I'll have time. If anyone wants to put together any heist content, let me know and I'll post it.

EDIT - Cyanide, if that was at me, I'll shoot you a friend request, I might be on for an hour tonight though it's a week night so I'll probably be mic-less as the mrs will be up. Up for some co-op though regardless.

Symphonia

Banned
You Xbone or PS4? I'll be on PS4 in a bit for a few hours tonight if anyone fancies doing a few Jobs or just having a general fuck around. My PSN is vntonywhite.

GQman2121

Banned
I have a feeling the Hyda is going to cost something like $30m. Maybe even more.

I'm down to play this evening if anyone from the crew is going to be on. Free aim is the preference, but I do think missions are better played with auto aim.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Dammit why is the Panto the only car that has the Enforcer Pushbar grille upgrade? Out of all the cars! The Panto.

DireStr8s

Welp, I'm off work tomorrow (EST / Ps4). I'll likely be on all day if Gaf peeps want to check out thee new content. PSN Id same as my username.

DireStr8s

I'll be free from midday onwards. I'll add you in a bit.
Sweet. Hope to see you & others tomorrow .

Does anyone know if an apartment with a planning board is required to start a heist? Looking to purchase a new place now.

I really want a view of Del Perro Pier, but prefer the High Life style interior.

EDIT: Looks like the leader does need a planning board.
Just a heads up; I bought a place I thought would have oceanview but all I got was PermaCurtains!

Kalamari

I have a feeling the Hyda is going to cost something like $30m. Maybe even more.

I'm down to play this evening if anyone from the crew is going to be on. Free aim is the preference, but I do think missions are better played with auto aim.

Is there any limit on how often you are able to play heists? If there isn't any limit, I could see vehicles being quite expensive.

nikos

Sweet. Hope to see you & others tomorrow .

Just a heads up; I bought a place I thought would have oceanview but all I got was PermaCurtains!

I just watched 20+ videos of apartment views. Disappointing that the bedroom in the newly designed apartments doesn't have a view. The Richards Majestic 51 apartment seems to have the nicest views IMO. Wish a place with the updated interior had that view.

Top Bottom