• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
How many gbs is the digital Xbox one version?

Xbox One around 44GB

are u joking m8

Hmm no, i am seriously curious. It looks like some preorder bonuses. Unless I am missing something.

That's cool. I kept my map when I traded in the 360 version because I assumed there wouldn't be one next time around

Rockstar never ships their open world game without map. Dont know why people doubt that lol. Even DLC of GTA 4 and RDR came with map.

SaiyanRaoh

I've not touched that multiplayer on the last gen GTA V. Will I still get the bonus DLC? I'm sure I was linked to rockstar social club at all because I wanted to see how the mobile app was integrated at the time.

Dinokill

I want to trade GTA V for 360 but I got the special edition(metal case) and I dont want to get rid of the case :( any ideas?

MADGAME

Just wanted to pop my head in and say thanks. I would not have known about the Target deal without you, GAF.

There is a location here in St. Louis that will take my PS3 copy and give me $30 credit toward the new-gen version.

Was going to wait to buy this one but this really sweetens the price point.

Hmm no, i am seriously curious. It looks like some preorder bonuses. Unless I am missing something.
If the member you originally quoted was referring to last gen content too (which I guess he was since he said he's never played online) - it's all of the free content that R* has developed since V's initial release on the last gen consoles, so 36 new vehicles (DLC vehicles make up 14% of the entire vehicle list currently), 12 new weapons (7% of the weapons list) I think 3 new Online game modes, some one will probably correct me, and that's not including next gen specific content, which is 2 new guns, 3 new vehicles, 5 new activities.

It's kinda insulting to compare it to the bonuses that you get for preordering... GTAV did have a bonus for pre-ordering various editions, 2 or 3 guns, a couple of cars - this is a year's worth of new content all at once + extras, so yeah people are gonna be excited.

TedMilk

I wonder if they've worked on or added to the whole Mt. Chilliad/UFO conspiracy thing? That fascinated me - it'd be amazing if they actually created a pay off/endgame for that whole thing.

Raptomex

I'm thinking about napping for the midnight digital release of this and WWE 2k15.
Well I actually had an awful sleep last night so I'm tired anyway plus I have off the rest of the week. I can always reset my body clock for the midnight release of Smash Bros.

SZips

The first-person mode is nuts (in a good way). I 100%'ed the game on the 360 but this still feels like an almost completely new experience because of it.

So I redownloaded the ifruit app, went to settings and selected PS4 instead of Xbox 360 and it said account transfer successful.

Is that all I have to do?

Anyone???

ODDI

Snapmatic is looking real good this time around
qJeIZ6RMqUyPAewjz75Qag_0_0.jpg

b0iMp1tUSEanB_v3mzDCtA_0_0.jpg

vjYmVzPqbEaZ_7BVsrAIPQ_0_0.jpg

StrifeLink

Neo Member
Sorry if this has been asked before, but for first person mode, is it a button to switch between first and third person? Or do you have to go through the menu every time?

Hawk269

Have we seen/heard how the Xbox One version turned out? I read that both are 1080p/30fps, but with that said it can output at 1080p and be 30fps at times and who knows if there are other issues, so just wondering how it turned out on the Xbox One.

Thanks! Need to decide soon to begin the download.

Mahonay

Banned
Sorry if this has been asked before, but for first person mode, is it a button to switch between first and third person? Or do you have to go through the menu every time?
There's a button. On PS4 it's the touchpad. Don't know what the keybind is on the XB1.

Going into this game for the first time on the PS4. Not sure I'm as excited as most of you who have already played it. I guess that just says something about the quality of this game!

I feel like I'm going to be playing in first person most of the time, honestly.

Top Bottom