• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

I'm in finally. Had to redownload the 353mb patch for some reason and it kept dropping to kb speeds. :(

4092150a4f.jpg

I keep clearing out space and the decryption just keeps taking it up. I... I swear there was more free space before this whole process started.

coffee-sylvester-cat.gif

Uiki

Downloaded the 350mb update from RSC for the third time.. and it keeps going back to 0.

Fuck rcs, it's worse than uplay.

webkid94

Yeah now the update is dl super fast but still keep getting cant connect to server and redownloads...this is legitmately worse than Uplay at this point.

Dmax3901

It's no Drive Club but damn.
GLsb.jpg

Traffic looks good to me so far.
JLsb.jpg

All that shit in the sky!
HLsb.jpg

No more naked PS3 palm trees.
ILsb.jpg

Performance seems ok for my 7970 3gb and trusty 2500k. Still working out what im gonna do for AA.

Woo-Fu

Banned
I played for a bit, ran into some interesting glitches.

During a mission it had me drive through a garage door that should have been up but wasn't, sailed right through it.

After that the area around the first garage the ground became invisible and most of the building textures weren't loading in completely so they were a blurry mess.

Time to take a break and at least snag the game ready driver.

webkid94

YES the update went through! DL'd it at 5MB/sec, ready to play!! Let's see if my R9 270 with the new drivers should handle this.

Okay, so say I played on PS3 and transferred my progress to PS4. If I triple dip and get the PC version, can my PS4 progress carry over as well?

Lingitiz

Barely anyone can start the game and the audience is split between RSC and Steam and yet there's already 60k people playing on the Steam charts.

void666

Banned
It seems i have to babysit the launcher or else it gets stuck waiting for me to press "retry".

Good fucking job rockstar. No one would've guessed their servers would get hammered right?

Looks unbelievable at 1440P and mostly max settings with TXAA. IQ is so good!

Still no bloody footprints though, can anyone guess why this was removed when it's in every other Rockstar game with shooting?

Top Bottom