• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

santi_yo

Finally downloaded the 253.64 MB crap. See you in Los Santos.
3AQmK.gif

EDIT: wat. Download failed at 99%. Redownloading. I'm dying.

Soroc

The Rockstar update service is unavailable (code 1) Please try again later or check the GTA online status page for maintenance and outage notifications.. blah blah.

just gimme that 350mb update damnit!

Anyone figure out how to torrent and install it yet? lol

EDIT: just talking about the update file :p

Joey Ravn

Banned
I was able to install the update through the RSC, boot up the game and run the benchmark. Everything is absolutely perfect with my 2500K @4.4 GHz and SLI 680x2. The game defaults to mostly everything on High or Very High, though I've been able to increase some options without any loss of performance.

The only very odd issue I have is that the game only has two options for maximum refresh rate on my first monitor: 50 Hz or 59 Hz, but not 60 Hz. The second monitor reports the 60 Hz is should. Anyone experiencing something like this?

TSM

Note to people about to start playing. Complete the intro mission before starting the benchmark. Otherwise you get into a cycle where the intro interrupts the benchmark and then the benchmark interrupts the intro.

webkid94

Are you fucking kidding me? 353 mb update, cant connect...DL IT AGAIN??? fuck this shit so much, I knew this shit was gonna happen.

Blizzard

Banned
Even if I pop out, even if I try different web browsers, Twitch chat works but all streams show up as offline. Apparently this happened to people in 2014 but I have no idea if I can do anything about it now, lol.

TSM

Haha, trying to restart the game after being locked in the intro/benchmark cycle and now I can't get into rsc.

Edit: back in.

Top Bottom