• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

Nzyme32

LOL - just saw twitch streamer Towelliee both lock his account from too many password attempts AND lose the game key by accidentally screensharing it live hahaha

Prodigal

Banned
Probably been asked a million times, but are there any discounts anywhere for the Steam version? I'm broke as hell and really want to get this but not at $60 unfortunately.

OK do I have this right that I can't run a benchmark, because it's starting the game when I try to run the benchmark, then the scene takes me too far away from the other characters so I "Fail" the mission, thus making it impossible to run the benchmark?

Salsa

Probably been asked a million times, but are there any discounts anywhere for the Steam version? I'm broke as hell and really want to get this but not at $60 unfortunately.

not if you're in the US

if you're in latin america you can get it from brazil for $32ish, which is what I did

otherwise it's region locked

Soroc

Run Forrest! That was actually pretty cool, loved that super wide shot of his silhouette running on the hill. Now to start recreating scenes from Heat, Collateral, Mulholland Drive, Thief...oh god this is going to consume me.

Agreed. I was hyped for GTAV in general but this video editor mode has me all gaga with ideas!

Qassim

OK do I have this right that I can't run a benchmark, because it's starting the game when I try to run the benchmark, then the scene takes me too far away from the other characters so I "Fail" the mission, thus making it impossible to run the benchmark?

Complete the opening missions first.

Nokterian

LOL - just saw twitch streamer Towelliee both lock his account from too many password attempts AND lose the game key by accidentally screensharing it live hahaha

That is just dumb...he should have been doing this before he went to stream well the lucky one is now downloading it and playing it lol.

LOCKED BECAUSE I MESSED UP THE PASSWORD THREE TIMES

HAHAHA FUCK YOU ROCKSTAR

image.php

80k in-game already.
And a truckload of people are still downloading/unpacking/sleeping.

This will sell 1 million on PC pretty damn quickly.

MaxiLive

Full PC Port. My keyboard F keys flash red and blue when the cops are after you :eek:

zUq6hO4.jpg

ahNw2kR.jpg

Plus it has changed the colour of the keys, not sure what else if it does anything else when low HP or anything, we shall see!

Sorry for the poor pics, best my old school iphone can do :(

eyefork

Neo Member
NR5ePIQ.png

This is what I get every time I launch the game. Going back and forth between waiting for a fix or trying a clean OS and downloading again.

oneils

NR5ePIQ.png

This is what I get every time I launch the game. Going back and forth between waiting for a fix or trying a clean OS and downloading again.

yeah, a few people are getting it. I set compatibility settings to run the program as administrator but that doesn't work. restarting steam or the computer doesn't work either. I wonder if it is just losing a connection to the internet.

Main game installation had 20 minutes left, then the download speed dipped.

Paused the download and restarted.

File size went from 59.8 GB to 1.5GB and now nothing is installing and the download is stopped...
4Kevw50.gif

Top Bottom