• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

Woo, works like a charm :) Managed to play for an hour or so, looks really, really good. Hold on there guys, my first impressions are that it's worth the wait. Smooth and silky and all, with my i5 3570k, 16gb ram, GTX 770.

oneils

Woo, works like a charm :) Managed to play for an hour or so, looks really, really good. Hold on there guys, my first impressions are that it's worth the wait. Smooth and silky and all, with my i5 3570k, 16gb ram, GTX 770.

sweet very close to my rig. what settings did you put it at? also is you 770 2b vram?

Plumpman

Is anyone having massive control issues? I can't make it out of the tutorial.

The phone will only open up in first person, and I can't take cover (it automatically brings me out right when I go in). What is going on?!??!

Brighter note, it runs really well!

Hey for anyone that is already playing the game and using mouse and keyboard, are you noticing how there is an input lag when you are driving? It takes like half a second for Franklin turn after i pressed down on the WASD. It already caused me to fuck up the first car you have to drive to the dealership.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I've never played a GTA game.

Watching a stream for this gives me the urge to impulse buy a huge, $60 game, download it, and try to spend the game being as law-abiding as possible. Not randomly stealing or murdering, obeying traffic laws, and so forth.

That's normal, right?

I like to do that as well.

I would do that here if I could actually start the game.

k09mp18.png

This is what Self.FM looks like

This is honestly the worst PC game experience I have had in over a decade. Unbelievable.

I can't even log into their Web portal right now. Just says "An unexpected error occurred." No shit.

careksims

I have a GTX 670 and this runs great. Not max settings, but its still high. Grass is ultra XD 60 fps goodness. It's a great port! Every time I take screens with fraps it discolors the screens :/

Contacting GMG to see about getting a refund.

Game may as well not exist on my machine. I can't even get into a launcher to redownload the 60GB of data I just deleted to try and fix the problem.

oneils

I re-verified my cache and everything works fine now.

I can't tell if it worked for me. I can't sign into social club now. Neither in the launcher or in my web browser. I keep getting an "unexptect error." launcher crashes after that.

Krakn3Dfx

Anyone else having an issue getting a non-Steam copy of the game to run through a Steam shortcut? Added it as a Non-Steam game, but when I double click on it, it just shows the GTA5 screen for 4-5 seconds and the stops. Never had this issue running a non-Steam version of a game through Steam before, was hoping to stream it.

Top Bottom