• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

rizzo0

Hey guys if you check the file folder size of your GTA 5 folder...how much is it? I'm pretty sure my download messed up the other night and it never finished downloading. My folder is only 28GB. Pretty sure im missing like 40 more.

TSM

I wonder if there's a way to tell that you have the PC exclusive stuff unlocked. I'm kind of paranoid about it since I never actually played GTA online.

antitrop

I can't get Rockstar Social Club to so much as launch even after cleaning every trace of it and 60GB of GTAV from my hard drive. Game doesn't work for me. It is a non-product.

I understand your frustration, but I think you're being a bit hasty. Guess it depends how much you really want to play the game.

Not that many people have had the chance to but will transferring a character from my xbox 360/xbox one delete the character on said console or does it create a copy so I can continue to play on both?

lem0n

Oof. My preload is taking it's sweet time. Hopefully by the time its done the servers will have had a chance to breathe so I can get the patch.

Yeah right

loving the game so far.

gta52015-04-1321-06-496zbs.png

I understand your frustration, but I think you're being a bit hasty. Guess it depends how much you really want to play the game.
I do want to play it, but if Rockstar Social Club won't even launch after cleaning every trace of it and GTAV from my hard drive and redownloading clean installers, it's not really a queston of haste. At this point I can't even get the program that downloads 60GB of data to open.

It's not that the door to my shiny new car is locked. The car just doesn't exist.

Lingitiz

“Social Club failed to load due to an incomplete installation. Please exit the game and re-install the latest version of the Social Club.”

Do i really have to reinstall the whole game?

Seriously, this game controls so much better in first-person both movement and shooting holy shit. They didn't just stick the camera in the characters head and add more animations, they completely revamped everything!

antitrop

Seriously, this game controls so much better in first-person both movement and shooting holy shit. They didn't just stick the camera in the characters head and add more animations, they completely revamped everything!
Ya, playing it on PS4 in first-person made it feel like a different game.

Can't wait to try it out with mouse controls.

So, are there any deals anywhere for the steam version? I've only been seeing sales that go through the rockstar social club, and eff that.

Derp

Argh, come on! Someone please figure out how to get a wheel to work on the game! It would be the absolute icing on the cake.

Game is fucking amazingly optimized. Looks breathtaking.

lem0n

Ya, playing it on PS4 in first-person made it feel like a different game.

Can't wait to try it out with mouse controls.

It really did. Especially after the update where you could adjust deadzones and whatnot, it felt just like Battlefield 4 when I was done tweaking the controls. So cool!

antitrop

Well... the launcher instantly crashes with no error, and directly running the GTAV exe just tells me to run PlayGTA.exe, which is not anywhere in the install folder. and everything validated just fine.

This is just...

lol

That is fantastic news. I was nervous about them doing exactly that and calling it "FPS mode".

Hype train activated. Decided to clear off space on my small ass SSD.

Here I come.

Top Bottom