• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guacamelee: Super TURBO Championship Edition | OT | ¡Livin' la muerte loca!

jwk94

OK, but that was already in the original Guacamelee, reading reviews they make it appear a new feature, and I ask why?

Ah. I'm not too sure. I know I didn't include it in my review. Could be because they revamped they way dimension switching works. You can make it so each of you can be in a separate dimension at one time. Otherwise, there weren't any changes.

The Flash

Banned
I'm super excited to play this game. I was going to have to wait until I got off work to play it but my boss gave me a paid day off tomorrow. Can't wait to record my first playthrough of this game. So happy it's free on XB1 too.

Noi

cQvPa30.jpg

Gonna enjoy the ranking while I still can. :V

Has anyone found where the Pollo Bomb power is? I keep running in circles trying to find anything and I'm outright stuck with no clues to go on. All the leads I find are walls that need the power to continue.
LLShC.gif

Hatchtag

Banned
Downloading. I'll do a twitch stream when it's downloaded. I've platinumed the game on PS Vita, so aside from getting used to controls, I should be able to dominate it on XB1.

By the way, is there any cheat code to skip to having hard unlocked? I don't want to back to piss-easy normal mode :/.

jwk94

Gonna enjoy the ranking while I still can. :V

Has anyone found where the Pollo Bomb power is? I keep running in circles trying to find anything and I'm outright stuck with no clues to go on. All the leads I find are walls that need the power to continue.
LLShC.gif

Same thing happened to me =(

Downloading the Xbone version. Always wanted to play it on PC but I don't have a PC controller. Glad to have the chance to play it on teh X.

Hatchtag

Banned
About to stream. Should be mostly commentary-less, aside from if anyone asks questions in the chat. I'll 100% once I get to hard mode, but I likely won't for normal.
Link: twitch.tv/hatchtag

taco543

getting it for free on xbone tomorrow but double dipped and snagged for my ps4 because its so awesome and its worth it just to support the dev.

If you go to the xbox.com store, you can download the 360 version for free as well. Not sure how long this glitch will last, so go quickly.

sense

bought it on ps3/vita at launch so i will patiently wait for it to be free on plus. great game and tree tops almost made me stop playing the game.

Noi

Same thing happened to me =(

It took long enough, but found it!

TvLVErV.jpg

You have to clear enough challenges to unlock the silver door in El Infierno, the chuzo statue with Pollo Bomb is right inside there. Now I can finally do everything else. @_@

Kater

Banned
Thought this would only release by tomorrow on Wii U since Nintendo usually releases all the games as a batch on thursday. Now I have to go out today when I'm still sick to get some eShop credit. Damn :/

Anyway, excited to play this game today.

FHIZ

I don't remember from playing it the first time, but is there a way to get rid of the press a for player 2/big black bar at the top of the screen? For whatever reason, I'm finding it super distracting.

Okay, am I supposed to be doing something special to get the standby resume to work as advertised on Xbox One every time?
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Noi

PSA: They added one more Chac Mool room in this version, and its in
The Devil's Office in The Inferno. This means that getting the Good Ending now requires getting at least 10 Gold Medals in the challenge rooms.

Dominator

Since I've been ignorant about Games with Gold, right after I purchase this off of PSN I turn on the Xbox One and I see its free.

george-michael-snoopy-walk.gif

Oh well lol

Wrapped up wolfenstein and started this. I've never played it Playstation platforms, I'm really digging the style and tongue in cheek luchador motif. Can't wait to play more!

I already asked in another thread, but nobody answered: can you download the GwG version for free and then choose to pay for it later without letting your Gold subscription run out?

Hatchtag

Banned
Already cleared Tule Tree Tops a little bit ago. It really isn't all that bad after you've done it twice on the past version.
Having cleared the new areas, they're fun but I hate that they use red instakill lava instead of green set you back lava. Guacamelee usually doesn't have instakill stuff, and I like that about the game. I don't like that this does it. It's pointless and would've been better if it was just replaced with the green kind.

Top Bottom