• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Dave_6

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

LOL well?

It was soooooooo good! Everything felt just perfect! The dialogue, the art style, the casting, the action, the music...I could go on! I will be watching this again on release day for sure.

Actually it sounds like two: one tying them to the rest of MCU, probably Thanos related, and one that is just fun GOTG stuff like the shwarma scene or the Banner & Stark scene. So I'm guessing mid-credits for the MCU stuff and after credits for GOTG antics.

Let's just say they already have the
GotG fun scene
at the end of the movie. And it is quite fantastic!

Yeah, I heard about the one scene in preview prints; doesn't mean there can't be two GotG-centered comedy scenes. There's no firmly established rule here.

Quick

Banned
I'm going to compile some reviews from GuardiansGAF for the OT reviews section.

I think I already have one ready. I'll need at least a couple more.

In your opinion, where does it stand against Marvel's other movies? Trying to adjust my expectations ;)

It's so different! But I connected with this film like I haven't with any other Marvel, so it's a tie between this and Cap TWS, though this may be slightly more in favour :D

Also, the last scene put such a big stupid smile on my face which stayed with me until I got home.

Can someone take all the crow eating quality comments from the reveal threads for when this movie ends up well reviewed and financially successful?

There was a lot of shit talking about this one.

Quick

Banned
No :(

Also, the review embargo is tomorrow at 9pm (UK time).

HYPE.

image.php
image.php

Safe to say Imax 3d would be a good option for this film?

Can't go wrong with IMAX 3D. It looked good during the 17-minute preview.

Can someone take all the crow eating quality comments from the reveal threads for when this movie ends up well reviewed and financially successful?

I might do something for the OT for that. :)

Neoxon

I have every intention to, & so does Quick. Speaking of, please feel free to use these pictures maliciously in the likely scenario that GotG is a hit.

image.png

a9ucl.jpg

I've watched that extended clip so many times and it makes me so happy. DAMN YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT! DAMN YOU ALL!

Also, where are some clips from the OST? I want to hears it!

Dalek

Oh God yes. You'll have to go way back though. Even to the comiccon reveal two years ago.

Top Bottom