• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Donos

Only 6 hours to go now (Berlin). Haven't been that hyped for a movie in a looong time but the vibe of the trailer was just perfect. Going to pack my backpack full with food/drinks for the london red carpet live streaming before the movie.

Only 6 hours to go now (Berlin). Haven't been that hyped for a movie in a looong time but the vibe of the trailer was just perfect. Going to pack my backpack full with food/drinks for the london red carpet live streaming before the movie.

Pro7 Tickets? What time are you going?
I'm going in Munich and an not sure what time I should show up. Thinking of arriving at 1730 or so.

Donos

Pro7 Tickets? What time are you going?
I'm going in Munich and an not sure what time I should show up. Thinking of arriving at 1730 or so.

Yeah Cinemaxx Potsdamer Platz. Well, you can get the tickets at 18:00 and entrance is at 18:30. So i'm there at 18:00 - 18:10 for the tickets and to get a good place for me and my gf. Better earlier than later. I don't know how many people are coming to the pre show but i'm assuming the worst. Would bite my ass when i walk into the hall at 18:50 and all the good seats are already gone.

Yeah Cinemaxx Potsdamer Platz. Well, you can get the tickets at 18:00 and entrance is at 18:30. So i'm there at 18:00 - 18:10 for the tickets and to get a good place for me and my gf. Better earlier than later. I don't know how many people are coming to the pre show but i'm assuming the worst. Would bite my ass when i walk into the hall at 18:50 and all the good seats are already gone.

Yea better safe than sorry is my prerogative too. My s.o. is working till 1800, so I hope she arrives before they let us in at 1830.
I'm really excited.
Also going to pack my bag with goodies. :D

Donos

Hamburg.
I can't imagine that many people going to the red carpet live thing.

I don't really want to see the red carpet stuff but i don't know how many people like me just want to have good seats and come early. When i'm inside at 18:30, i'm going to post an update how many people are already there (Potsdamer Platz).

Axiom

I have seen this movie and

image.php

I don't really want to see the red carpet stuff but i don't know how many people like me just want to have good seats and come early. When i'm inside at 18:30, i'm going to post an update how many people are already there (Potsdamer Platz).

Same here, I don't really care about the red carpet stuff, but good seats are a must. And I'm seeing it as a complete package and will embrace the entire event. 8D

Wurst

Same here, I don't really care about the red carpet stuff, but good seats are a must. And I'm seeing it as a complete package and will embrace the entire event. 8D

While we're at it: What do you consider good seats for 3D?
I found a little higher than the middle in the middle to be best.

Donos

While we're at it: What do you consider good seats for 3D?
I found a little higher than the middle in the middle to be best.

I always choose seats so that my eyes are slightly above the middle of the screen. As a kid, i always wanted the "cool" seats in the last row but in the big movietheaters nowadays, these are way to far away of the screen and too high.

Also with 3D, i find it distracting when you have to watch to the side. I don't mind it that much for 2D.

Rocket and Groot looks amazing, and I imagine Starlord with facemask on will look amazing as well. I'm always a bit creeped out with these toys that have human face since they look real with dead eyes like Gamora and Drax.

dankir

Rocket and Groot looks amazing, and I imagine Starlord with facemask on will look amazing as well. I'm always a bit creeped out with these toys that have human face since they look real with dead eyes like Gamora and Drax.

He does look amazing with the mask on.

10421237_673748229366380_1913727305607926798_n.jpg

Wurst

Wurst, I'll also be there in Hamburg how many people do you expect will be there? I hope we get good seats.

Pro7 surely got rid of all their tickets. That'd be what, 20 tickets for 10 days?
I don't know, really. Can't possibly predict how many will be there for the red carpet livestream.

Just be there early and you'll be fine! Hope you get good seats. Lots of fun, too ;)

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'll be avoiding reviews as I know I'll love it.

Btw, how much will that Star Lord figure cost? £40?

Experien

I'll be avoiding reviews as I know I'll love it.

Btw, how much will that Star Lord figure cost? £40?

40?! HA!

At least double that! Hot Toys are really pricey but full of quality. Cheap/small Hot Toys like Rocket is $160 which is £90-some. I think they are saying it in Hong Kong is 1,480 with a currency converter you are looking at £112+.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Anyone else doing an MCU "Infinity Stones" mini marathon before GOTG? Here's what I'm planning to watch:

Captain America: The First Avenger (still kinda iffy about this one as the Tesseract isn't really the focus of the film)
The Avengers
Thor: The Dark World

Quick

Banned
Anyone else doing a pre MCU "Infinity Stones" mini marathon before GOTG? Here's what I'm planning to watch:

Captain America: The First Avenger (still kinda iffy about this one as the Tesseract isn't really the focus of the film)
The Avengers
Thor: The Dark World

I was thinking of watching every MCU movie.

FoneBone

Oh dang, all the reviews are coming out today?

Definitely a bunch of them. Not sure if all publications and sites are under the same embargo, but a couple UK outlets have tweeted about the embargo being up there at 9PM (4PM Eastern/1PM Pacific in the US).

Loomba

My cinema opened an earlier showing of IMAX 3D so I switched to that and got better seats in the process.

I suppose that's good news

Top Bottom