• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Think I got everyone so far:

GOTG RT PICKS - FIRST ROTTEN REVIEW

iboRic61CM2UHY.png

Reviews counted so far: 25

Picks:

BLACKLAC and RedStep - 26
CreeperBlocks - 28
Chezzymann - 29
Neoxon - 30
Div3x - 31
Ravijn - 32
superdeluxe and kris. - 33
bananafactory - 34
hydruxo - 35
Not The Droid and kmfdmpig AND SmackAttack - 37
mugurumakensei - 38
v1lla21 - 39
enzo_gt - 41
Dai101 - 42
piratepwnsninja - 43
reddmyst - 44

Zzoram

How much is this movie making opening weekend?

The YouTube trailers have way fewer views than the Cap 2 ones leading up to its release.

I was out and about in Toronto tonight and there were Guardians posters on the door of the stall at the restaurant I was at........they are going all out for this

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I need a Rocket dancing.gif for all of this amazing news...

how am i supposed to contain my hype all the way through one more week????!!! HOW I ASK YOU!!?? I need either the Time or Mind gem like fucking NAO!

I'm thinking of just rewatching the mid-credits stinger for Thor Dark World over and over until next Friday morning.

The only thing bumming me out about this movie is a loosely related matter of trying to get friends together to catch it next week. I'm good in terms of availability, but it's kinda hard to get people together for movies nowadays I suppose.

TEJ

I forgot that this was a video game forum.

Me? forget about videogames? Nevah.

Gonna start a new round of dragons dogma dark arisen, gonna model my character after chris pratts star lord and try to create a Gamora-like character as my pawn.

farisr

Definitely gonna go see this the night it opens.

Got my tickets booked for the 31st, first showing of the movie (for its regular run, not a special premiere).

First time I'm going to the first show. for any movie It's crazy how a few years ago, I thought no movie was going to come close to the avengers hype for me (aside from avengers 2 and 3). Could not have predicted that I would like a Captain America movie more than Avengers itself, and be just as hyped for a movie about characters I hadn't heard about. Both in the same year.

Neoxon

Got my tickets booked for the 31st, first showing of the movie (for its regular run, not a special premiere).

First time I'm going to the first show. for any movie It's crazy how a few years ago, I thought no movie was going to come close to the avengers hype for me (aside from avengers 2 and 3). Could not have predicted that I would like a Captain America movie more than Avengers itself, and be just as hyped for a movie about characters I hadn't heard about. Both in the same year.
Same here, except I did know about them thanks to the DnA run (thank god for my middle school library's massive backlog of comics that put even the public library to shame at the time).

"No, but Ben, it won't be the highest grossing movie of all time, there's no way."

I am so gonna love being right. My HSX account gonna be like "WORD?"

Hmmm...3D or not 3D, that is the question. Usually I prefer 2D as I a) find the specs uncomfortable (I wear glasses) and b) the 3D underwhelming usually. But should I make an exception for GotG?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Chris Pratt is quickly becoming my favorite actor, and I didn't even know who he was at the beginning of this year.

Started watching Parks & Rec at the beginning of this year/end of last and have since seen him in Delivery Man and the Lego Movie. Great actor and he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Top Bottom