• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

wKmGbPb.jpg

lol.

Thought to be fair, this is not an accurate representation of his current character.

Hahahahahahaha oh my. Even has his name on it. Classy.

J10

Banned
People keep posting panels from that comic, but they always neglect to mention it was from a comic series aimed at really young children - Spidey Super Stories. It was intentionally dumbed down to the point of absurdity. That's not even Earth-616 Thanos.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
People keep posting panels from that comic, but they always neglect to mention it was from a comic series aimed at really young children - Spidey Super Stories. It was intentionally dumbed down to the point of absurdity. That's not even Earth-616 Thanos.

This is the same forum that brings up Squirrel Girl in *every single comic thread* as if she's an actual character.

It's funnier this way, though.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs

Here's another panel from this comic:

thanosofftojail.JPG

I hope Avengers 3 ends with Nova Corps officers hauling away Thanos in handcuffs, LOL.

Mariolee

Neoxon

Um, I don't think we can take this exactly like that. Seems like he's joking for the most part. and that the "seven and eight" is still referring back to the "thousand" comment but just reiterating it as we do with jokes.
He forgot if it was 7 or 8 movies, so he joked about the fact.

It's definitely either number.

Dai101

Banned
Just 6 days ........ just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days

Neoxon

Just 6 days ........ just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days just 6 days
Don't do this to me.

This is the same forum that brings up Squirrel Girl in *every single comic thread* as if she's an actual character.

I'm actually more amused by these posts who feel the need to talk about how "real" or "not real" these fake comic characters for children really are.

spideythanos4.jpg

Experien

Where could I buy this

Buy it? That is pretty funny. It is sad that it is funny.

Mondo makes limited run posters (no more than 500?) that go for $40-$100? For hot things like this, I'd imagine they will be posted for a whole 5 minutes before sold out forever.

number11

He forgot if it was 7 or 8 movies, so he joked about the fact.

It's definitely either number.

I definitely read that quote as..

I don’t know exactly it’s either seven or eight thousand, it’s between seven and eight thousand, I don’t know exactly, but I hope we get them all done.

Which is then slightly confirmed in the next quote.

Ah terrific. I think I could watch seven thousand, but not eight.

Thank you yeah, once you’ve get past 7,000 you’re like ‘I need to see something different,’ but until then you’re hungry for more.

Ithil

Holy shit what. That's Fury-levels.

Potential Iron Man replacement?

Sebastian Stan signed a contract for 9 movies, back for CA1, and he's probably only going to be in the three Cap movies. It doesn't mean he'll be in nine movies, just that his contract has the option for up to 9.

Eh, I'd wait for an official confirmation.

We don't really need confirmation that Marvel likes to keep its stars on the hook as long as possible, or that many fans don't understand how this works and think that the number of films in the contract confirms any concrete intention on Marvel's part to cast the actor in that many films. :p

I think Ant-Man is gonna be great

Same, I've got my own nerdy issues with it (fucking do not like this Old Pym business) but I think it has every chance as any Marvel movie to be great.

Wright did not guarantee a great movie and his departure does not guarantee a bad movie.

Looks like they know they've got something here, and don't want to get caught flat footed when he gets out of their optimal price range and then they're forced to pay him. He's on the rise like a motherfucker.

Nobody deserves it more, either. It's awesome to see his transformation from small bit player in Wanted, to the best FBI agent possible in Parks and Rec, and now this

Gartooth

I think Ant-Man does warrant concerns. It lost its creative heads at the eleventh hour, supposedly has had bad script rewrites, and has yet to start filming when the release date is July of next year.

Burt

And the power of the Pratt avatar grows by one.

Might have to replace it with Bautista next week from what I'm hearing, though.

Ant-man is a dead film walking, don't even bother thinking about it.

I'm actually more amused by these posts who feel the need to talk about how "real" or "not real" these fake comic characters for children really are.

spideythanos4.jpg

You should read the comments of daily strips on ucomics.com or whatever. Some of them talk to the characters and give advice on the current plot like they're old friends. I can't help but think they're all 90+ years old.

Top Bottom