• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT3| Two Week Updates, One Box, Zero Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hythloday

Zhaitan only woke up in the first place because Scarlet was playing a Cyndi Lauper CD WAYYY too loud.

Edit: she's probably a fan of Kenny Loggins too

Shiokazu

I
You are right.
Given how they are doing it so far, it won't be surprising if Scarlet was behind everything in GW1 as well. Including the Searing, Vizier, Titans, Shiro, Varesh, Abbadon, Salma and of course -
it was actually Scarlet who gave the seeds to Ronan and Ventari, so they can plant the Pale Tree, which will eventually lead to her (Scarlet's) (re)birth/bloom.

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thinking of trying this game again. Quit awhile ago and only had a level 31 Ranger.

How's the state of the game?
The state of the game is very complicated, but there's no harm in just giving it a shot and there is plenty to do. If you are in NA, please feel free to post a character name or account in here to get a guild invite. We are on Stormbluff, but because of guesting it doesn't matter much except for WvW

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man Scarlet is gonna be the creator's pet huh?

Also should I learn the skill antitoxin? I still haven't entered the new dungeon and I can't find any groups :/

Man Scarlet is gonna be the creator's pet huh?

Also should I learn the skill antitoxin? I still haven't entered the new dungeon and I can't find any groups :/

You should learn the new skill but it is not required to enter. Also it is like an open world dungeon, just enter and ask on map chat if anyone is doing it. Should be able to climb all the way up with 3-4 people.

Boss Doggie

You should learn the new skill but it is not required to enter. Also it is like an open world dungeon, just enter and ask on map chat if anyone is doing it. Should be able to climb all the way up with 3-4 people.

I wonder if I spent my lv80 engineer's extra skill points for that...

How easy is the dungeon anyway?

I wonder if I spent my lv80 engineer's extra skill points for that...

How easy is the dungeon anyway?
I recommend spending the skill points rather than the gold and spores.

Dungeon has 3 parts and as you progress it gets harder. First 2 can be soloed but 3rd part they put a condition that you can remove in the first 2 parts with the new skill but in 3 it gets reapplied automatically, which keeps you in combat and you lose health all the time so healing alone won't be enough, but healing in a group it works better.

If you are in GAF guild we seem to run it every night if you want to join us.

swnny

That PvP blog post is up
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/player-vs-player-rewards-roadmap/

In short - big summary of what they have already done (ex relatively nothing but they wrote 2000+ words about it), then a quick sneak peak about:
Gold, Expierence and Skill points will be available for glory. Glory itself will be dropped and gold will become PvP currency as well.
Armor and weapon skins will be transferable between PvE and PvE and vice versa, still the PvP armor will have no stats, and the attributes will stay split for PvP.
Players will be put together in division ladders, changing each season, I guess like StarCraft 2. Hope they can make the players come back to the PvP parth, tho. I can't see how they will split the (wait for it!) 850 US players(for EU we have like ~2000 players), that are in Solo and Team ladder at the moment.
And of course, they couldn't save us the "We are not ready to discuss this system in detail yet, as it is still being developed, but more information will come as we get closer to being able to release this system.", which is the long version of "soon".

Over all good changes, but again no time frames, and as with everything about the PvP support - it will be too little, too late.

Agkel

That PvP blog post is up
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/player-vs-player-rewards-roadmap/

In short - big summary of what they have already done (ex relatively nothing but they wrote 2000+ words about it), then a quick sneak peak about:
Gold, Expierence and Skill points will be available for glory. Glory itself will be dropped and gold will become PvP currency as well.
Armor and weapon skins will be transferable between PvE and PvE and vice versa, still the PvP armor will have no stats, and the attributes will stay split for PvP.
Players will be put together in division ladders, changing each season, I guess like StarCraft 2. Hope they can make the players come back to the PvP parth, tho. I can't see how they will split the (wait for it!) 850 US players(for EU we have like ~2000 players), that are in Solo and Team ladder at the moment.
And of course, they couldn't save us the "We are not ready to discuss this system in detail yet, as it is still being developed, but more information will come as we get closer to being able to release this system.", which is the long version of "soon".

Over all good changes, but again no time frames, and as with everything about the PvP support - it will be too little, too late.

Holy fucking shit, I stopped reading right here:
Before we get started, I want to make sure it is understood that these are long term plans and that plans can change or get delayed for any number of reasons. We are sharing this information because we feel that without knowing the overall vision, some of the changes along the way will be hard to understand.

This shit is just Age of Conan all over again, the wording is almost identical which basically means we got jack squat and we'll throw in a few newsletters out there without actually doing anything meaningful. Hey but we warned you it was long term plans that could get delayed!

Pretty nice plans I feel. Looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the wailing and whining on the forums and Reddit from the Eternally Unhappy. Thinking of taking a break from all gaming-related sites in a few weeks. I'm finding them to be too much of a drag, people who just can't enjoying anything no matter what.

Proven

My succinct impressions of the blog post: Gold and Experience in PvP FUCKING FINALLY.

The nice thing about the blog post is that a number of things (match end glory reward, gold rewards, achievement restructuring, experience scrolls) are already available or will available in a week.

I'm not that personally concerned about the skin issue, but it's something that's been bandied about for months. I am concerned about the rank finisher issue, because with the amount I play I doubt I'll get the shark finisher even if it takes them an entire 12 months to retire the rank system. Also, that's my personal guess for how long until they actually retire the rank system if they do. Anyone want to take any bets?

I guess the only other thing I can say is that I'm a little leery of gold becoming the standard across the entire game. It already looked like that was going to happen but it just feels... weird. Also, gems are going to go up even more (they already went up to 9 gold per 100 gems because of today's sale).

Oh, and they need to add more game modes for all the other people.

Jira

Holy fucking shit, I stopped reading right here:

This shit is just Age of Conan all over again, the wording is almost identical which basically means we got jack squat and we'll throw in a few newsletters out there without actually doing anything meaningful. Hey but we warned you it was long term plans that could get delayed!

Did you just compare ANet to Funcom? All because they said that things can change over time? Do you have absolutely any idea how game development works? You realize that there isn't a single developer in the world who would say yep you're going to get EXACTLY these features/changes word for word considering it's impossible to predict what will happen later today, tomorrow, a week, or even 3 months from now? Video games are insanely complicated to make while an MMO is an order of magnitude more complex than your average game.

Retro

Any time you read something like that, translate it as "Please, refrain from bitching non-stop on our forums that you were promised things and lied to if the following isn't delivered exactly as stated by next week." If you've been playing MMOs since Age of Conan, you should have figured out by now how carefully developers are forced to tread lest their forums implode and sink from the standard "load of shit" to "sun-baked full diaper" levels of stupidity.

Pretty nice plans I feel. Looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the wailing and whining on the forums and Reddit from the Eternally Unhappy. Thinking of taking a break from all gaming-related sites in a few weeks. I'm finding them to be too much of a drag, people who just can't enjoying anything no matter what.

If that didn't abbreviate as "EU", that would be a fantastic way to describe the rabid, anonymous vocal minority of gaming forums.

It costs so much to try out new specs and builds in wvw >_<

New gear, weapons, runes, sigils, accessories.... Boourns.

Look on the bright side, if you wanted to change specs in most other MMOs, you'd have to sink a lot more time into it, endless raid farming for a chance to roll on something you need, doing repetitive daily quests...

My favorite was always the catch 22 of loot rolling; "You can't roll on tanking gear unless you are a tank, which you cannot be until you have full tanking gear." I'm glad I raided when I did, at least, the last days of Vanilla and TBC. People made raiding in Wrath straight up retarded.

markot

Banned
Whats a good trait stuffola for a condition mesmer?

Wvw wise!

Its kinda terrible cause staff main attack doesnt really do much condition dmg >.< you need koi to even make it worthwhile.

LiveSpartan235

Neo Member
First episode of "Ready Up" will be this Friday at 2pm PST if you have questions about rewards leave them in this thread
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/pvp/PvP-Livestream-Friday-at-2pm-PST/first#post3303359

Citizens,

This Friday, December 6th, at 2pm PST (22:00 GMT), we&#8217;ll be airing the first episode of &#8220;Ready Up&#8221;, the PvP team&#8217;s new bi-weekly livestream that focuses on just about everything PvP.

In the first episode, we&#8217;ll be talking about the following things:

• John Corpening (PvP Team Coordinator) will joining me for a Q&A on today&#8217;s blog-post that details our development plans going through the end of this year and into the next. Feel free to respond below with any questions you might have on the recent blog post and we&#8217;ll try to answer as much as we can!
  • Hugh Norfolk (PvP Game Designer) will be showing off the first wave of PvP reward changes going in with the December 10th update.
  • Karl McLain (Skill and Balance Coordinator) and Roy Cronacher (Skills Designer) will be previewing eight brand new never-before-seen healing skills, available in PvP, WvW, and PvE!

For future episodes, we&#8217;ll be using Ready Up to preview upcoming changes, recap tournaments, get feedback on things in development, and much much more!

You can find the stream at http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2

We look forward to reading your questions, and we&#8217;ll see you Friday!

Agkel

Did you just compare ANet to Funcom? All because they said that things can change over time? Do you have absolutely any idea how game development works? You realize that there isn't a single developer in the world who would say yep you're going to get EXACTLY these features/changes word for word considering it's impossible to predict what will happen later today, tomorrow, a week, or even 3 months from now? Video games are insanely complicated to make while an MMO is an order of magnitude more complex than your average game.

I'm a software engineer, I can't imagine game development/design been far apart from software design. If you have a roadmap, you have a roadmap. You have deadlines, you have milestones, you have design bibles, you have budgets. Anything outside of that is either wishful thinking or bad design. They should be able to say, by March 2014 (example) these are the things that we have budgeted to have achieved, with prettier wording of course. And yes it is understandable that plans can be delayed, my problem with this letter is that they pretty much said "Hey guys we're doing stuff, trust us. We dont have a clue when they will be done but "soon" and they're the things you want!!! "

I'm not comparing the companies, I'm comparing the situation. And it looks to be running into exactly the same problems that AoC had in terms of PvP. Also you sound very confident on ANet ability to produce quality PvP material, when so far they have failed to do so as per WvW awful design (Zerg Wars 2) and lacking sPvP. Not long ago we had a member here post a nice detailed writing of how badly ANet has managed PvP . I wish I could find his post.

Look, Gw2 is a great PvE MMO, but like swnny said, I'm afraid it will be too little too late (PvP) as was the case with AoC

Any time you read something like that, translate it as "Please, refrain from bitching non-stop on our forums that you were promised things and lied to if the following isn't delivered exactly as stated by next week." If you've been playing MMOs since Age of Conan, you should have figured out by now how carefully developers are forced to tread lest their forums implode and sink from the standard "load of shit" to "sun-baked full diaper" levels of stupidity.

It does sounds like this was the intent of this letter but it still doesn't make it taste less shit.

Proven

The biggest difference I've seen in most game development studios vs. other software development environments is how often people run into show stopping bugs. Although that could be chalked up to subpar design.

Retro

They should be able to say, by March 2014 (example) these are the things that we have budgeted to have achieved, with prettier wording of course. And yes it is understandable that plans can be delayed...

They should be able to say that. But they can't. Because while you, me and even my cat understand that there can be delays, your average Official Forum goer / Redditor? He takes March 2014 as gospel, and the 'planned features' as promises. And if something changes, he creates 5 pages worth of posts all over the internet creating a customer service headache.

Short of having a time machine, they literally cannot give specifics without some mouth-breathing moron taking them as the word of god.

Yeah, it tastes like shit that they have to carefully sidestep anything that isn't guaranteed, but that's how gaming communities work and that probably won't change.

Karl McLain (Skill and Balance Coordinator) and Roy Cronacher (Skills Designer) will be previewing eight brand new never-before-seen healing skills, available in PvP, WvW, and PvE!

Missed this earlier. Very nice.

I'm a software engineer, I can't imagine game development/design been far apart from software design. If you have a roadmap, you have a roadmap. You have deadlines, you have milestones, you have design bibles, you have budgets.

And if you've ever been a manager, you'd know that those are things you can *never* let the public know. :p A certain Mr. Molyneux springs to mind.

Even so, true - there is a timetable you tell the public, and an internal one. Sometimes these match up, sometimes they do not. GW2 isn't a 'product' that you finish and shove out the door, it's an ongoing process. I can't think of a single public use major software product of this scope that had a clearly defined and followed-to-the-letter public roadmap that went into the specifics of actual days. Some big milestones sure, but Anet doesn't owe us those kind of milestones. They've been more transparent than most, and I think they don't get enough credit for that.

It's easy as a consumer to go "me me me want want want now now now", and ignore the full logistics behind it all. I'm not blind to how deadlines work (I have a pretty clearly defined deadline schedule myself at work, that has never been broken, because it can't - missing it would mean the end or at least near-end of the company). We tell our partners what dates are 'ground zero', and that's it. We sure as heck don't let the consumers know, because that binds us to unfair expectations.

Which is what most of the career complainers seem to have.

The undefined nature of how PR deals with planned future features, unless it's something they can literally guarantee on a date, is the *end result* of the consumer climate. PR sidesteps and has vagueries BECAUSE we live in a whiny, entitled, litigious culture that will use any excuse possible to raise a shitstorm if their needs aren't met right now and to exacting specifications.

We're not getting the details from Anet we need, but it's what we deserve.

markot

Banned
I dunno, some classes dont have great heals, while others dont.

I think they should tweak the lesser heals that no one uses either to make them worth it too.

Get rid of the random buff on engineer heal, fix mantra heal..... etc.............

Mxrz

Look, Gw2 is a great PvE MMO, but like swnny said, I'm afraid it will be too little too late (PvP) as was the case with AoC
Well, what's a good pvp game?

That's my issue with the argument. I've been playing MMOs since UO. And not once have I seen a game where people weren't saying the pvp was awful, terrible, shitty, etc. Its like there is some grandiose pvp-mmo out there that makes everything else look bad--but it doesn't exist and it never will.

Its just hard to take any of it seriously. Looking at the official forums, its all melodramatic bullshit.

Anyway. Lots of fractals. Lots of rings. Lots of seeing other people get skins. Blargh.

Arcteryx

I HIGHLY doubt the PvP lockers will also double as PvE lockers; that would pretty much negate multiple purchases of BL skins, which I just don't see happening. Also, it would make running dungeons largely pointless.

My guess is it will be much like the current skin system: allow for a one use transfer from PvP to PvE. You always get it in PvP, but it's only transferable one time to PvE.

Proven

Go for 20/20/30/0/0 Prismatic Understanding? I'll look up a full build in the morning, but that's the basis behind one of the more popular condition builds. You'll be depending on the Chaos major trait that causes your clones to create a random condition (one of them being bleeding) when killed, along with the Dueling minor trait that let's clones cause bleeds on critical hits.

Because of a number of pros and cons, the build can adapt to almost any Mesmer weapon set, so pick the one you're most comfortable with. Scepter lets you stack extra conditions, Sword makes clones that chase the opponent, Torch does condition cleansing and stealthing, Focus has its speed boost and some extra utility, Greatsword clones do three hits so they stack bleeding faster, and Staff is a great defensive weapon. The only thing I can't recommend is Sword off hand unless you're going to swap some traits around and use Bountiful Interruption.

Make your elite Mass Invisibility, have one of your utilities be Decoy or Veil (most prefer Decoy), and alter everything else to fit your playstyle, including sigils and runes.

Boss Doggie

I recommend spending the skill points rather than the gold and spores.

Dungeon has 3 parts and as you progress it gets harder. First 2 can be soloed but 3rd part they put a condition that you can remove in the first 2 parts with the new skill but in 3 it gets reapplied automatically, which keeps you in combat and you lose health all the time so healing alone won't be enough, but healing in a group it works better.

If you are in GAF guild we seem to run it every night if you want to join us.

I tried registering before in the forum but I wasn't invited.

Agkel

That's my issue with the argument. I've been playing MMOs since UO. And not once have I seen a game where people weren't saying the pvp was awful, terrible, shitty, etc. Its like there is some grandiose pvp-mmo out there that makes everything else look bad--but it doesn't exist and it never will.

Its just hard to take any of it seriously. Looking at the official forums, its all melodramatic bullshit.

Anyway. Lots of fractals. Lots of rings. Lots of seeing other people get skins. Blargh.

I don't think you can compare how good a pvp MMO is with other MMOs. It is a genre that does not have a core idea of mechanics to it like fighters or FPS. Also you have to consider that the systems are quite different (again, due to not having a core similarity).

What you can do is, look at what the MMO brings to the table and compare it to itself later down the road. And I think this is the huge pitfall that all MMOs fall into, because regardless of how good and innovative their release PvP may be, they completely ignore it after launch. When time passes the bugs and ugliness start to show up, the PvP starts to stagnate and the developers do not iterate on the PvP systems/content. And when they do, they just add some really ass backward PvE mechanics to it in order to attract the PvE population into it. What you end up is with an alienated PvP player base and a still not interested PvE one.

Age of Conan had a fantastic PvP system, not only in things like minis (battlegrounds) but open world PvP, which I think is a much harder thing to do. But it didnt see any major changes for more than 2 years and when they did add content to it, it was a Player vs Rock thing were you basically were rewarded for zerging and PvEing (Much like the current GW2 PvDoors. It was so bad that people just ended up not killing each other at all and just farming resources.

DCUO had a fantastic PvP but I heard it got bad after a while, I only played for about 6 months from launch, due to the same problems of no iterations over PvP system and no new content added.

You see all of this new content been released for PvE and very little if none to PvP. And that is completely fine, PvE content in general seems to be much easier to develop since you dont have to balance as much but dont bullshit me with "Oh we care about PvP, oh we're working hard for PvP. Just you wait how awesome all of this is. Look at all of these awesome ideas and changes we have planned" and they just trickle whatever they do for PvP over a really long stretch of time. Too little too late. Just come out and say, hey guys PvP is an after thought for us atm, we have very little resource on it and thats how the cookie crumbles.

And I agree with Retro and Miktar that they have to be careful with what they said, because honestly MMOs and MOBAs communities are some of the most vicious, retrograde communities out there, but that doesn't mean they have to be so vague that it gives a sense that they actually care about PvP, when they dont.

Ultimately, we can argue back and forth but we'll end up nowhere. Because like Retro said, we can have a level headed discussion between us and even agree/disagree on points(like civilized people) but a huge chunk of the population just act like major cunts and will eat Devs for sneezing the wrong way and PvP will never receive enough resources to see a significant iteration on content and or systems.

Hopefully Anet proves me wrong and we get the most amazing PvP content ever, but fool me once and all that jazz.

Principate

Saint Titanfall

GW1 was a great pvp game. Hell has the highest regarded arena based mmo pvp.

People dislike the elistism within it but large amount of the population did enjoy the pvp. Outside of hub cities (and even then it was mostly the elona one ad shing jea) it generally had the highest concentration of players.

I felt like this until I saw Blizzard implementing Arena's into WoW.

Now, if you played Guild Wars 1 during this time (2008ish) you must have felt pretty weird. Here comes Blizzard taking a very Guild Wars 1 concept and slapping it on their PvE-esque combat system... to massive success(and outcry from the openworld/battleground players).

But the point is. They managed to turn WoW into e-sport. I mean.. it's WoW. During this years Blizzcon it seemed like the WoW pvp scene is still the biggest pvp scene in the west as far as e-sport MMORPGs goes. Sure it's nothing compared to MOBAs. But WoW was so not build for it, and they tagged this thing on... 4 years after release.

Nothing is impossible. But it's not just about making pvp fun. When I take my character into the mists I feel wierd just standing in the lobby. I feel my character is disjointed, and I wish the whole implementation from going from pve to pvp would be more seamless. more.. integrated.

swnny

I'm not comparing the companies, I'm comparing the situation. And it looks to be running into exactly the same problems that AoC had in terms of PvP. Also you sound very confident on ANet ability to produce quality PvP material, when so far they have failed to do so as per WvW awful design (Zerg Wars 2) and lacking sPvP. Not long ago we had a member here post a nice detailed writing of how badly ANet has managed PvP . I wish I could find his post.

It does sounds like this was the intent of this letter but it still doesn't make it taste less shit.

If you are referring to my two-walls'o'text-"ranting" about sPvP, it can be found in the beginning of page 201.
If not, well, I still stand behind every word I said and that will be my arguments in the ongoing discussion at the moment. So, if anyone is interested (in my opinion) how Anet failed miserably with the sPvP and why, after GW1, we deserve and expect more, then go back few pages. ^^

I can go ahead and reply to everyone here, but I'll be repeating myself on every point made so far, as I've said everything I had to and the PvP Rewards blog post will not change my opinion that (only/mainly) players PvP are treated like street dogs.

Mxrz

GW1 was a great pvp game. Hell has the highest regarded arena based mmo pvp.

People dislike the elistism within it but large amount of the population did enjoy the pvp. Outside of hub cities (and even then it was mostly the elona one ad shing jea) it generally had the highest concentration of players.

GW1 is a pretty good example. In 2005 people were doing the same bitching and complaining that were still doing in 2008 and 2010. Only by then they had started waxing nostalgic about how great it was back in 2005. The standard "Boo PvE. Boo Developers don't care about PvP or doing their job" was just as silly back then too.

Agkel

If you are referring to my two-walls'o'text-"ranting" about sPvP, it can be found in the beginning of page 201.
If not, well, I still stand behind every word I said and that will be my arguments in the ongoing discussion at the moment. So, if anyone is interested (in my opinion) how Anet failed miserably with the sPvP and why, after GW1, we deserve and expect more, then go back few pages. ^^

I can go ahead and reply to everyone here, but I'll be repeating myself on every point made so far, as I've said everything I had to and the PvP Rewards blog post will not change my opinion that (only/mainly) players PvP are treated like street dogs.

Thank you, yes I was referring to your post. Apologies for not remembering it was you but I did remember your post, which was great.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
GW1 is a pretty good example. In 2005 people were doing the same bitching and complaining that were still doing in 2008 and 2010. Only by then they had started waxing nostalgic about how great it was back in 2005. The standard "Boo PvE. Boo Developers don't care about PvP or doing their job" was just as silly back then too.

No doubt it hasn't changed, but a larger proportion of the player were playing back then, so it was closer to the incessant pve complaining (as much as they disliked they still played), than I can't be bothered playing it without these changes. which I imagine a lot of complaining currently consisted of.

Not sure how or where we missed this (can't find anything) but please just post a character name or Account here if you'd like an invite. :)

I think there used to be a second guild invite thread which might have been lost in the redesigns of the site.

Currently I only see the thread from August 28th 2012. When the game released.

Retro

On the subject of game developers being hesitant to discuss upcoming features because their rabid fans take them as promises, I remembered this morning that Blizzard listed a "Dance Studio" in the WotLK trailer at Blizzcon 2007 that they never delivered.

Here's an article from 2011, four years later, asking whether players have the right to sue Blizzard for not adding a dance studio to WoW.

I always remember this particular example because one of the regulars in the WoW thread here on GAF harped about it for years (as recently as late 2009).

JUWnj.gif

In other news, the Dec. 10th preview page should be up today.

Boss Doggie

Sorry if we missed your post. I tried searching for posts by Boss Doggie but nothing showed. Did you use a different name?

Just post your accountname.#### and I'll add you right away.
Not sure how or where we missed this (can't find anything) but please just post a character name or Account here if you'd like an invite. :)

Ah what's the link again to the guild forum?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
www.gafguild.com

But we're saying you can post here (or PM if you're hesitant to do that) for an invite as well.

Also, the new helms and minis are in the Gem Store. Not sure if I want the Grenth helm enough to make it worth the cost to me. The minis sure are adorable though.

Proven

Nothing is impossible. But it's not just about making pvp fun. When I take my character into the mists I feel wierd just standing in the lobby. I feel my character is disjointed, and I wish the whole implementation from going from pve to pvp would be more seamless. more.. integrated.

Just a nitpick, but I'd like to remind people you can go straight into a PvP match, hotjoin or queue, from anywhere in the world. You don't have to stand around in the mists anymore. I just prefer doing it since 80% of my time is between PvP and WvW anyway, and I don't like the crowds of Lion's Arch.

Boss Doggie

www.gafguild.com

But we're saying you can post here (or PM if you're hesitant to do that) for an invite as well.

Also, the new helms and minis are in the Gem Store. Not sure if I want the Grenth helm enough to make it worth the cost to me. The minis sure are adorable though.

I already have an account in gafguild (Ookami-kun)

My GW2 account is Ookamikun.6472

With that said I'm in Crystal Desert

I think I made it prior my name change, so there's that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom