• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.
5FCOmCx.jpg

s7I5B7l.jpg

2mdhezL.jpg

zleYEKR.jpg

h97NDGf.jpg

Jira

Where's that dragonball dodge video when you need it?

So what do you guys think about the mysterious stuff datamined for those three zones? You think they might turn on some kind of events during PAX? Like a world event to coincide with the announcement about the future of the game?

Ashodin

Where's that dragonball dodge video when you need it?

So what do you guys think about the mysterious stuff datamined for those three zones? You think they might turn on some kind of events during PAX? Like a world event to coincide with the announcement about the future of the game?
I think it'll be like pre expac event. Like wow does

Jira

Supposedly some parts of the EULA have replaced NC Soft with ARENA Net.

ANET becoming independent?

Highly unlikely, ANet would have to buy itself from NCSoft which is probably a huge chunk of change and then be able to have enough money left over to support itself. But who knows?

Jira

Maybe anet was bought by nexon.

Don't say shit like that.

Someone on reddit said:

That may only mean that ArenaNet has its own legal team now, instead using NCSoft's, or some new policy about what's to be mentioned in legal documentation. So if a subsidiary does something nasty, NCsoft isn't necessarily mentioned or blamed.

This makes sense.

Got Electro Blue dye looks nice, Created Guard/War day 1, Engie on Day 2, then Thief few days later, don't know what i want now..
Yeah, same boat.
I got Electro Blue first no question (insane price in TC), but now telling myself those top dyes might go down in price, while the lower ones jump back up.

Got some sort of purple dye (I more or less just picked at random).

I suppose I should research a bit before getting the next one, eh?

Edit: It was Recall.

Next will be electro blue and shadow abyss I think.

edit again: oh then enameled sky.

Good thing I have a ton of characters. wish I had created them all day 1 though. oh well, something to look forward to as the weeks/months go buy I guess.

Spyware

"Fixed a client crash that occurred when players stopped spectating rangers in PvP."

Almost as funny as the "Mesmer can't join PvP" bug :D

Dead

well not really...yet
wonder if they nixed a 3rd party reveal since pretty much all the skills and traits leaked yesterday

Proven

Haven't been on GAF in days...

The patch yesterday looks like it was for getting the Daredevil into the live game in time for the BWE next week. I really wish it was this coming weekend, but then Labor Day was mentioned and all was forgiven. Classes start for me tomorrow so I just want it to be before all the hustle and bustle.

Speaking of Guardians, here's more upcoming changes to Dragonhunter (will not appear in the next BWE)
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/for...unter-Changes-for-Next-BWE/page/4#post5419316

So, bad news is that it looks like they're going to give up on having any explicit condition damage traits for Dragon Hunter. The good news is that they'll be making each branch of the trait line more thematic within itself, and they're looking to add more Virtue synergy (which I appreciate if only as an indirect way of getting my burn Guardian to transfer over as a burn Dragon Hunter). They're also not taking away cast times from the Dragon Hunter virtues but instead just buffing them so that people are convinced enough that they're worth it, which I'm more than fine with. I worry a little bit about Shield of Justice, as making it block all attacks and not just projectiles makes it feel really, really strong. Then again, it'll have a 75-90 second cooldown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom