• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doing some story missions on my Sylvari, specifically the ones where we get to see a Sylvari from another tree. I think it's cool that they have already planned out the storyline all the way from before the launch. I wonder if we'll see Malyck again in HoT.

He was referenced in one of the last living story updates, in a lore book iirc.

Quenk

You guys should have had GAF T-shirts or something printed so we could find you in the crowd.

We'll be the 3 people sitting together :V

OGfvZlm.jpg

Emitan

Free accounts have less storage (bag slots, character slots)
Cant do map-wide chat
Can only whisper once every 30 seconds
Can't send items via mail
Can't enter WvW until level 60

Jira

LEGENDARY ARMOR

As part of rewards for raids, we're introducing legendary armor. Conquering raid content will earn you the pieces to build legendary precursor armors, which can be forged into legendary heavy, medium, and light armor sets. Like legendary weapons, these pieces will have the same stats as ascended armor; you'll be able to change the armor stats out of combat and dazzle your friends with your sense of style, but you won't have a statistical edge. Endless tiers of gear grind to stay raid relevant have no place in Guild Wars 2.

Wanderer5

Woo raids, even through those will take some time most likely, so gotta see when I be able to check them out. Also sweet free outfit to existing players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom