• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT5| We've got fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Wooo ranger to level 40 yesterday. My rangers name is Queen Of Hunting. Im surprised no one had took that name already.

Now im on train for holiday for week :D

Rawk Hawk

Did the dungeon with the gaf guild, they really helped me out and it was awesome. Thanks again!

Also, thurbleton, thank you for the bag!

Had a blast, I haven't done that dungeon in a long time. I'd be lying if I said thurbleton and I weren't on mumble thinking of different ways to get you kill though. /whistles

Honestly though you did very well with all the traps and such, likely the halo that did it.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Where im staying and the view

hCvAFxxh.jpg

qjgM6xph.jpg

Rawk Hawk

I could join in (if I'm ever online...).

We are death incarnate!

I'll have to start asking in guild chat about PvP, usually I hop on and just hot join a couple to get my dailies then switch to Necro for a few unranked... never really ask if others are doing the same (probably because when I do I end up getting Kos and honestly carrying him is taking it's toll on my back).

Trainman

Neo Member
Hey, finally decided to play this game and would like to join the GAF guild! Still leveling my first character but I'm really enjoying it and am excited about the endgame stuff they're talking about with Heart of Thorns.

Trainman.9167

Marketing probably thinks the live stream isn't worth doing any more, or they're coming up with an entirely new show.
Damn you marketing. You have done nothing positive for this game. Let Rubi and Co do thier thing.

Here is hoping it's just a name change and they aren't actually stoping the show.

Probably hired jebro to run a show with that Anatoli guy who does the POI write ups.

Http://vine.co/v/eUFlEWq7tt0

Retro

Im in england so dunno if anyone knows but Hastings :D

Only as a battlefield, but the pictures look super nice.

Hey, finally decided to play this game and would like to join the GAF guild! Still leveling my first character but I'm really enjoying it and am excited about the endgame stuff they're talking about with Heart of Thorns.

Trainman.9167

Invite sent, press "G" to open the guild panel and accept then hit the "Represent" button (you can be in 5 guilds at once but only represent one at a time). /g is the shortcut for guild chat, be sure to check the first posts in the thread for mumble info, mission schedule and guild policy. Welcome!

I wonder if it's just a rebranding? Maybe has something to do with twitchcon?

You guys missed this, huh? Pretty sweet logo if you ask me.

Not to worry though;

@Rubi_

Today is the final episode of #GW2PoI. :( Oh wait, no frowns! It's because we're live at TwitchCon next week w/a surprise–and the druid. ;)

So there ya go, druid next week confirmed too.

Wanderer5

Oh forgot about the scrapper term among warbands, that pretty cool and not surprising that the name is based on that.:p

And hammer looking great so far! Thunderclap is faster than I thought.

Retro

mchammerjasmm.gif
mchammerjasmm.gif

A - A - A - A, Anet hits me,
so hard.
Makes me say,
"Oh my Lord,
thank you for blessing me
with a Heart of Thorns and a spec so leet."

Wanderer5

I just hope Gyros don't die out so fast under pressure....<.< Really happy of today's PoI otherwise through. I sooooo excited for hammer.

Retro

Scrapper is 2 legit 2 quit. Looks like Juggernaut + Mass Momentum will have you at 10 stacks of might before you even set foot in combat.

Also, this was just tweeted;
Maybe they're calling POI something different?

A bit worried about the gyros having health, but otherwise DAMN that looked AWESOME ! :D

But they can be traited to blow up and drop a lightning field when they do, so even if somebody does want to smack one, it still says "can't touch this."

Quenk

Have people stocked up on Hero Points for the new specializations? I'll probably look up some quick routes for a couple of my characters that haven't done much open world stuff.

Retro

Have people stocked up on Hero Points for the new specializations? I'll probably look up some quick routes for a couple of my characters that haven't done much open world stuff.

You get more than you need now by reaching 80, so even if you've done the bare minimum of map completion you should have a pretty good lead unless the number of points you need is ridiculous.

Quenk

You get more than you need now by reaching 80, so even if you've done the bare minimum of map completion you should have a pretty good lead unless the number of points you need is ridiculous.

If I'm reading things correctly, you get 398 points from level rewards and to unlock all skills and core specializations, it's 398 points.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero_point

They used to have it so that you didn't have enough for all skills and core specs but they changed their mind for the rollout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom