• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd PC |OT| Get down to 4k rock!

wwm0nkey

Console:
NA December 16, 2014
EU June 3, 2015

PC:
WW December 10, 2015

Sure, if we're going by Europe (which always gets the shit end of the stick), Arc is "speeding up." Otherwise it's been one year since it's console release in the west. No, that isn't "fast." Are they catching up in regards to releasing things people want? Yeah. But their turn around time still leaves a lot to be desired.
They JUST started publishing on Steam not long ago, the last guilty gear on Steam was the first one they published, the others were 3rd parties.

Momentary

Banned
ASW is doing a damn fine job of getting their ges out in a quick manner. I think they wanted to have their games released in a sequential manner as to not alienate people who want story, while getting their games out one right after the other. We got BBCPE coming next month and XBLAZE will be released soon.

Only other company I know pumping out badass games this fast is Degica.

Nyoro SF

Anyone knows if it's already the same thing on PS4/PS3 ?

Sin - in-game currency
Elphelt - free for a month, then paid DLC
Leo - paid DLC

So basically the DLC now all becomes in-game currency, however if they all cost the same in-game credits as before it will be quite the pain to unlock all of them

Vlaphor

Sin - in-game currency
Leo - paid DLC

So basically the DLC now all becomes in-game currency, however if they all cost the same in-game credits as before it will be quite the pain to unlock all of them

Cheat engine to the rescue...unless it's server side, but who knows right now?

Sin - in-game currency
Leo - paid DLC

Yeah, if going through story mode still only gives you half enough to unlock a character then fuck that =___=

Moaradin

How's the netcode for other Arc System Works games on Steam? I'd be so disappointed if I jump in on this and it ends up broken like Injustice and MKX did :(

MrDoctor

How's the netcode for other Arc System Works games on Steam? I'd be so disappointed if I jump in on this and it ends up broken like Injustice and MKX did :(
they've all more or less mirrored the console versions. in the case of this game, a decent connection is just playable enough for casual matches.

wwm0nkey

Does that mean ranked is the only option available?
Don't know the full details but probably not, I think they are just getting rid of the lobby area and just letting people make rooms and match into ranked battles. Again, I don't know full details though only that the person running the forums on Steam confirmed the lobby was removed

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait, was this even announced?

Don't know the full details but probably not, I think they are just getting rid of the lobby area and just letting people make rooms and match into ranked battles. Again, I don't know full details though only that the person running the forums on Steam confirmed the lobby was removed

Ah, okay. Hopefully you're right.
Wait, was this even announced?

It was leaked. This is their official announcement.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Not til tonight, lol.

Thought so, like I'm a little out of the loop lately, but not this much lol.

What are we guessing, 29.99 or are they going the silly route and charge full price?

Top Bottom