• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- |OT| - Cross Play on a Heavy Day

I've been waiting over 10 years for this AND it releases on my birthday!! :D

FEltQQv.gif

Zissou

Am absolutely floored by how good this game is. Props to Arc for doing such an amazing job. Normally I don't gush all over visuals, but this game just looks so awesome and takes the crown as best-looking 2.5D fighting game.

I pre-ordered the game last weekend. If that was within the window to get the character, I still don't have her -and have not seen anyone else using her online- yet. JPSN still doesn't seem to have updated.

Yeah, she's probably not up yet.

How is this going to work for the US release? I've had the LE preordered for a bit and want to make sure she's there day 1 (especially since I'm strongly interested in co-maining her).

US is going to free for a set window of time (no connection to preordering) AFAIK.

Shouldn't she be on sale though too?

Not for a few weeks.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
From what I've seen in the last week and a half on Twitter, Millia's a beast.
I was never a "good" player or anything, but this is pretty much how I always played Millia in the first GG and it would drive my friends nuts and I'd win a lot. I'm glad she's beast in this because she's my favorite!

Paid for the Japanese LE today. English text means that I might just wait even longer than I thought on buying a US version...

Ibuki

Banned
I'm going to go with the PS4 version and hold out hope for later support on PS3 sticks. Probably not going to happen, but one can dream.

fader

It's not coming up in any searches on the HK PSN store, any ideas?

oh i don't think its up yet on HK store. It just came up on JPN store and HK store usually takes a while to update so you might have to wait a few hours or get it from the JPN store. :/

Tu101uk

Elphelt comes up within the PSN Store link ingame for the JP PS3 version (main menu, under Network), assuming you've preordered. You can also pay for the Sin Kiske unlock if you don't feel like grinding 200k worth of credits ingame. Make sure you're logged into your JP account first.

My friend's testing her out now, definitely one of the more interesting playstyles I've seen in a long while.

petghost

Banned
I, want to play Ramlethal. I just like the character design and some of the stuff seems fun.

This is terrible.

Ram seems such an asshole character. Setplay and corner pressure look ridic plus she got a better dark angel than venom.

Y'all know when this gonna drop on hk psn?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Elphelt comes up within the PSN Store link ingame for the JP PS3 version (main menu, under Network), assuming you've preordered. You can also pay for the Sin Kiske unlock if you don't feel like grinding 200k worth of credits ingame. Make sure you're logged into your JP account first.

My friend's testing her out now, definitely one of the more interesting playstyles I've seen in a long while.

JPSN has been updated and Elephelt was a free download for me on PS4.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So stoked for this. Any impressions of the netcode yet? Though ASW almost always delivers on that aspect.

It's hard to get a good impression of the netcode since so many players right now are only in Japan. That said, the matches I played were pretty good for 0 or 1 bars. The game also tells you how much lag you're going to experience when the match starts.

Qvoth

ok dizzy confirmed to be in the story mode cutscenes, same as johnny

edit: seems like i was mistaken about it being on HK PSN, sorry then

Azure J

I, want to play Ramlethal. I just like the character design and some of the stuff seems fun.

This is terrible.

Just accept it man. No shame in our game.

I was in when I realized she was just a misplaced Akame Ga Kill character before that series got an anime. Then I found out she used swords and it was a done deal. :lol

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Oh man... I've been waiting for this for so long! BlazBlue just never clicked with me. Guilty Gear is my true love!!!

Dugna

Sucks the LE in NA is delayed =/ but nice that that the DLC char is free. Makes the wait alittle better.

Apparently "The digital version from the HK store will come with Elphelt free until the 17th."

Might want to research this before you make any purchasing decisions off of it though.

The only thing that reminds me of Mu is that upwards projectile she has that is almost like the one Mu has.

And I guess setting up remote weapons, although Ram's are specific position and attack trajectory wise while Mu's are just positional while they auto lock a target for you.

Newboi

I've been waiting for a stick on the PS4 as well for this game and future games. The only one I found is the HRAP v4 Hayabusa.
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00L6AVN5E/

Anyone have thoughts on that stick? At the ready to order it.

I recently received my HRAPV4 from Amazon. I personally think it's a very solid stick. The Hayabusa stick is comparable with the Sanwa JLF (if not better feeling). The real difference you will notice is with the Kuro buttons. They are closer to Sanwa buttons in execution, but they do feel a little different. The overall build quality's really good, and it has some nice extra features like: compatibility with both the PS3 and PS4, 3 different turbo mode levels (if you ever need to use the turbo button lol), a fight mode so the option/start button is digitally switched with the select button to prevent accidental pauses, and a digtial switch between the L1 and L2 and the L3 and R3 buttons to futher protect from accidental move inputs. I personally don't feel the need so far to mode any of the buttons on the stick, so that's a huge plus.

My last arcade stick was an HRAP v3 modded with all Sanwa parts.

Top Bottom