• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- |OT| - Cross Play on a Heavy Day

Dio

Banned
This was a great opportunity to pick up a V4 Hayabusa. I got the last one available in stock on the UK store, and it was a mere 90 pounds. Saving all the money.

My roommate's getting the PS3 version and I'm getting the PS4 version, so when I play on his console with him (his ps3 stick doesn't work with my ps4) I can use the same stick.

I needed to replace my old stick anyway. It was starting to rust on the metal underside plate and the buttons/stick need replacing.

petghost

Banned
Didn't know that xrd venom automatically teleports to balls if he holds the button when he sets them. Cool little addidition.

fader

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";141572860]Downloading now :3

Ino baby I'm coming![/QUOTE]

omg you're getting a head start from me. :/

Zissou

Didn't know that xrd venom automatically teleports to balls if he holds the button when he sets them. Cool little addidition.

Seems like all the returning characters got small but interesting tweaks. Looking forward to hitting items at fools with Faust's dust :)

MavFan619

Banned
Damn this game is just amazing to look at and play. It's quite possibly a perfect game for me and I'm just messing around in trials.

Codiox

Guys, where can I buy JP PSN cards (yen) with my euros? I only finding JP cards with US dollars. :-( wanna buy the Japanese version...

owwww yeah my CE for the PS4 order has been done for months now on VGP.ca and so ready to get it shipped next week #HYPE !

This game just looks so so so so so good awesome.

cerulily

owwww yeah my CE for the PS4 order has been done for months now on VGP.ca and so ready to get it shipped next week #HYPE !

This game just looks so so so so so good awesome.

Don't mean to disappoint you, but i am positive that canada is also affected by the CE/LE delay. You're stuck waiting with me :p

Shipment strikes delayed parts of the LE by a week or two
Ah ok mmm that is bit of a bummer because with the lots of Holidays coming up shipping was probably already going to take a little longer.

Ow well we waited this long 2 more weeks is fine, I bet that LE/CE will be pretty limited so its fine.
No, Here is the news right here
Still, that box looks too good not to wait.

It's ok, i'll just loop Big Blast Sonic for the next 4-5 weeks and watch streams :p
Thanks for that:

Aksys Games takes pride in publishing great games for players of all kinds. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- represents one of Aksys Games’ flagship titles, worthy of both a standard and limited edition for fans to enjoy. The Limited Edition we created for this title is one of our most complex and unique to date, featuring a US exclusive character book, a keychain, a vocal soundtrack, and premium box made to look like the tome, “The Backyard.”

However, we regret to inform our fans that the Limited Edition will be delayed due to the unforeseen strikes at the Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach, which have held up key components. Due to the unpredictable nature of the delay, there may be a one to two week postponement of the release of the Limited Edition. Aksys Games takes this matter seriously and will continue to update everyone as soon as we can. We would like to apologize for the delay and inconvenience that this has caused.

Please note that the Standard Edition will still be released on December 16, 2014.

Something for the OP maybe?

cerulily

Ah ok mmm that is bit of a bummer because with the lots of Holidays coming up shipping was probably already going to take a little longer.

Ow well we waited this long 2 more weeks is fine, I bet that LE/CE will be pretty limited so its fine.

Well, i've been waiting since highschool for a real next-gen guilty gear. so i am ok waiting a few more weeks,

thundr51

Quick fyi for those looking for the Hori stick for ps4, it's available at Newegg for 149. Mine arrived yesterday, just need my ps4... And the game. Tempted to pick up the HK version but US release is so close... Where's lemstar to tempt me.

Ugh, I've been reading some dreadful reports on the netcode :(

If it remains as bad as it sounds even after next week's patch I will have to skip this, good online play is a must for me since I don't have scenes anywhere near me.

FluxWaveZ

Ugh, I've been hearing some dreadful reports on the netcode :(

Played a long set with someone yesterday and it was absolutely fine. I love how it displays how many frames are being delayed based on the connection (it varied between 2-4f during my set). People will always complain about the netcode in any game, particularly people who are used to offline play.

Played a long set with someone yesterday and it was absolutely fine. I love how it displays how many frames are being delayed based on the connection (it varied between 2-4f during my set). People will always complain about the netcode in any game, particularly people who are used to offline play.

How far was the guy you were playing with? The highest frame delay I've seen on stream was something like 8f so I'm wondering what distances are involved with something like 2-4.

FluxWaveZ

How far was the guy you were playing with? The highest frame delay I've seen on stream was something like 8f so I'm wondering what distances are involved with something like 2-4.

No idea since I didn't know the person, sorry. It'll be interesting to see how it varies between players, as a kind of proof regarding a connection's performance.

Jiyuna and Dogura were complaining heavily about it, same for one of my friends playing with people in the same country. People over at Dustloop seem to be having issues as well.

Might be some bug that will get fixed on next week's patch but I wouldn't chalk it up to offline players being picky.

Got my HK digital version.
Elph' didn't show up on the select screen until I closed the game and lauched it another time, in case someones encounter the same case!

This game... farewell Blazblue.

mekes

Does the HK version have English text and audio options? Seems like a long shot but thought I'd ask just in case.

FluxWaveZ

Jiyuna and Dogura were complaining heavily about it, same for one of my friends playing with people in the same country. People over at Dustloop seem to be having issues as well.

Might be some bug that will get fixed on next week's patch but I wouldn't chalk it up to offline players being picky.

Fair enough; I have only played against two other people at this point. We'll see how it balances out; I remember there was some wonky business happening in P4AU upon its Japanese release that were ironed out before the NA version came out through patches.

mekes

Double post but, where will be the best place to buy a HK psn card that has fairly instant code delivery?

Sayad

God, dem HCB->F inputs.....
Haha, I like how they changed I-No's HCB->F inputs to HCB only but kept Pot's.
HCB>F for supers is kinda reasonable though, considering you get to use them every single round and they have nice invincibility.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I've been waiting over 10 years for this AND it releases on my birthday!! :D

FEltQQv.gif
10 years!? What you do ignore Guilty Gear after the first version of Guilty Gear X2 was released? (There's 6 versions of the game) because it's only been 6 years since Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus if you ignore the Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R that came out last year.

Horseress

Haha, I like how they changed I-No's HCB->F inputs to HCB only but kept Pot's.
HCB>F for supers is kinda reasonable though, considering you get to use them every single round and they have nice invincibility.

I'm trying Slayer, and it's a pain in the ass to combo into it

pixxxelz

Nice OT, sucks that the LE got delayed though, so I wont be playing this on release date :(

At least now I have time to finish KH 2.5 remix

Top Bottom