• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- |OT| - Cross Play on a Heavy Day

Takuan

What's the quickest way to get enough credits to unlock Sin Kiske?

Also, I'm having a lot of trouble doing trial 30 for Chipp. I don't understand how the air alpha blade works and when I watch the sample he's clearly on the ground for the combo. I do notice there's a slight pause before the attack in the sample that I can't replicate. Any Chipp bros able to give a nub some pointers?

Nyoro SF

Also, I'm having a lot of trouble doing trial 30 for Chipp. I don't understand how the air alpha blade works and when I watch the sample he's clearly on the ground for the combo. I do notice there's a slight pause before the attack in the sample that I can't replicate. Any Chipp bros able to give a nub some pointers?

Finish the story mode and do as many challenges per character as possible.

Takuan

Finish the story mode and do as many challenges per character as possible.
Alright. I was hoping there'd be a time unlock like one of the old GG games (I think it was X), but I'll watch the story mode and struggle through the trials if I have to.

Uraizen

Banned

Watch the game's inputs while the trial is going. It's probably going 2369P. It will look like he's damned near on the ground.

Alright, just got home after picking up my LE. Finally.

Someone please catch me up on why Elphelt and Ky's slash attack are giving some people headaches.

Alright, just got home after picking up my LE. Finally.

Someone please catch me up on why Elphelt and Ky's slash attack are giving some people headaches.

Ky's just being Ky.
Elphelt fS has some pretty godlike range that can confirm into everything but the cS is what makes me salty? It has a ridiculous vertical and wide hitbox.

Rhapsody

Banned
Sanchez saying that you can IB and backdash Alioune's current setup.

So I guess my question on whether there's a gap after IB is answered.

Welp, my LE arrived today despite Amazon's delivery estimate being two weeks from now, but the awesome case was damaged in transit and now there's a somewhat-large tear in the top of the Backyard.

Needless to say, my jimmies are rustled something fierce.

Azure J

Welp, my LE arrived today despite Amazon's delivery estimate being two weeks from now, but the awesome case was damaged in transit and now there's a somewhat-large tear in the top of the Backyard.

:(

That really sucks. I'm also now deathly afraid of the condition my LE will be in.

:(

That really sucks. I'm also now deathly afraid of the condition my LE will be in.

That's exactly what I was worried about with the release being so close to the heavy shipping holiday, so just ended up pre-ordering in a local store.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
They're up for me. Wasn't Leo supposed to be available this week or is his character DLC gonna go up much later?

Leo should be up on the SEN Store right now along with some bundles and colors.

The rest of the color packs and avatars and the such should all be up by the time the SEN Store fully updates later today :)

Tizoc

The rest of the color packs and avatars and the such should all be up by the time the SEN Store fully updates later today :)

Gracias. Do know that I am double dipping on this game. My brother's getting a PS4 soon and that game is so bought on it.
Also please bring GG Xrd to steam so you can have more of my money <3

SegaFanac

Neo Member
I got my PS3 LE as well yesterday! Thank you Amazon for using a box! Cannot wait to start later today..... please go ahead and add me to the list of PS3 players PSN id: SegaFanac

Also Akselziys please give my thanks to everyone at Aksys for bringing back Guilty Gear!!! Hopefully will we see Cliff and Justice as well as the rest of the cast later on as DLC or another version release? Please say yes!

Marz

I can't play Leo til I get paid on Friday..

Feels bad man:(

Edit: also you guys are forgetting you get a stage with Leo as well so its 8 bucks for a character and a stage.

Uraizen

Banned

That explains the lack of a color bundle pack.

Oof, 8 bucks for Leo.

Enjoying this game way too much to get stingy now tho...

Typical price for an ArcSys fighter, go check past BlazBlue prices.

Thought P4AU set a precedent of $5 per DLC character for ASW fighters, but guess that was just for that game.

If it ever does, I will eat that beanie right off of your avatar's head.

Azure J

How does one access the free color DLC if they want it preinstalled before the game arrives? Or is it something that's accessed in game?

Uraizen

Banned
I wonder what Atlus USA had to do to get the prices like that. Because I think I remember it being 800 yen for Japan.

Shit, they got us Adachi and Marie for free over here, too. Must have been one hell of a fight or ArcSys just didn't care what Atlus did since it's their IP.

What about the PS3 -> PS4 stick compatibility patch?

WINK WINK

PUT TESTAMENT IN XRD OR WE RIOT
That's not how you spell Dizzy!

Also, on that note: I know Dizzy is in story mode. Is Testament?

I hope they drop some old characters like Anji. Nobody cares about him.

sooo...is anyone there discussing the lab zero driver?

I cant put any more money into the game without stick support...already bought the LE

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
The only character I see them dropping in the long run is Order Sol as Sin kind of fills in what he did ... sorta and Kliff who is super ultra mega dead.

Anji's a pretty awesome character on the gameplay side of things :p

Top Bottom