• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

There's still a healthy influx of beginners, and a large contingent of experienced players from previous games hanging around NA rooms. I'd say the community is still pretty healthy, if you're just looking for a game.

So, how good is this gundam game? Also, if I want to play vs other players online, is there a community?

It's my favorite game. Pretty much all I play.

Not a huge NA community, but I play nearly every day and I see new (to me) players in almost every room. You come to know most of the players in NA rooms.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
http://exvsfb.ggame.jp/dlc/content9.html

We're finally getting real DLC

lol @ Altron being listed as seed astray

mvGvDof.gif

Am excited about the Re-GZ

JKTrix

Xi-GZ teams please
Something worthwhile (to me) that even the clone DLC units brought was surprising conversations between other units. I look forward to more of those

JKTrix

GAF lobbies appear to be less common, though if enough people are online and playing at once we usually get together until the latency or salt gets too high. Join the IRC! A few people do play very often, I haven't had the chance to plug in for some time now..

JKTrix

Join the IRC, info in the OP. There's probably a list in the OP too, but if you can connect to IRC that'd be better since you'll have real-time communication with people who might be playing.
Edit: Boo, totally missed even that last night :(

Beth Cyra

Shining is coming back.

Given we have two TV Wing designs I have to imagine if Wing did ever get in it would in fact be Wing TV.

I really hope it gets in along side it's sister leads.

Beckx

Do we have a list of players and their PSN IDs? I'd like to get in on some

Yes (in the OP) but almost everything is coordinated via IRC if we're doing gaf lobbies. if people are in random rooms (which seems to be a bit more common than locked rooms these days) you can use friends list to join the room though.

Chan Agi gonna bring a gundamgaf renaissance though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Too bad it's the jobber of gundam jobbers, Riddhe.

Keasar

There, just picked up my copy of the game from a pair of coworkers who had been in Japan on a trip.

Probably won't be able to play it much competitively against others but at least I got it cheap so I could give it a fair shot and try it.

August 8 for Gold Frame Amatu, Altron, and Gundam X
August 27 for Norn, ReGZ, and Strike Rouge Ootori

Norn is 3000, Altron 2500, Strike Rouge 2000, ReGZ 1000.

GX and GF Amatu are 400¥, the rest are 500¥.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Whoa, quite soon, need to stock up on mooncards then!

Top Bottom