• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Shingin

Commando and I will be hosting and streaming a Gundam Extreme Versus Full Boost 2v2 hold tournament today at Super Arcade. This is in preparation for upcoming Full Boost tournament at evo!

2gKqOv5l.jpg

Casuals start at 4pm
Tornament at 6pm

http://www.twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds

xemumanic

I feel sooooo ashamed to say this, but I never picked up Full Boost, I only have the original.
wtzgU.gif

It's only now that I will be rectifying the situation. So basically, the Premium G Sound version, I only see it up on PlayAsia for sale. If I buy it, will I be able to get every DLC, or were some elements timed? Also, there is no 'Season Pass' is there?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I feel sooooo ashamed to say this, but I never picked up Full Boost, I only have the original.
wtzgU.gif

It's only now that I will be rectifying the situation. So basically, the Premium G Sound version, I only see it up on PlayAsia for sale. If I buy it, will I be able to get every DLC, or were some elements timed? Also, there is no 'Season Pass' is there?

No season pass. And you "should" be able to get everything I think. Unless the S gundam isnt available for purchase that is.

Well i guess this tourney could have been worse than just Donkeybro blowing everything up with beam mags.

Dynames actually got a lot of the match end kills so its not like it was a 1v2 the whole time though.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
No season pass. And you "should" be able to get everything I think. Unless the S gundam isnt available for purchase that is.
The Ex-S was a first print bonus (or timed DLC if the game was bought from PSN), everything else should be available.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Neat, and I'm sure everyone else will be thrilled about having a new SEED unit

X05

They really are not planning on making any more DLC units for Full Boost are they... D:
Well, last time some units from FB came out of nowhere like a year after the previous DLC had ended, so there is hope at least!

Oh, I'm just jumping for joy.
I can see it from here, you'd probably jump higher if it were a Sexia variation :D

I'm sure when the Best version comes out like... end of this year, we'll see some show up.
This, hopefully!

BISONYES.gif
Dancing Zaku is Best Zaku.

lol

They're also adding the Full Boost clones here and there, so there's that as well. Shining, AGE-3, and 00 Seven Sword are still on the way too and probably Striker Katana.

Then you can probably extrapolate that AGE-FX, Legilis, Banshee Norn will show up just because. Of course they'll probably start picking stuff out of Advance of Zeta, Ecole du Ciel, and Thunderbolt.

Ezalc

Starting to get too many suits now, honestly lol

I will only be satisfied when we get more G suits. It's about damn time we get more Shuffle Alliance members in this game, like say Chibodee at least. And the Nether Gundam because playing as a windmill would be fucking awesome.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I will only be satisfied when we get more G suits. It's about damn time we get more Shuffle Alliance members in this game, like say Chibodee at least. And the Nether Gundam because playing as a windmill would be fucking awesome.

Pretty sure we'll get Shining replacing God as 2.5k and maybe Nobel 2k or 2.5k

but that's it

Shouta

Probably just means they had a glut of Premium Sound ones and they're trying to clear them out now. Not sure if it works on an Asian account though.

You can still play the game on an Asian account, but if you want to play online and download DLC, you'll need a JP account if you get the Premium Sound version.

NEO0MJ

Would its main playstyle be to hide in the background or something?

X05

That pink zaku makes it in, watch it be 3k and S Tier.
Probably 1K, and then we'd have the pink-haired cheap godtier team of popstars and death <3

:D

Just imagine the Guncannon is Meer, and the Zaku is the haters.

Didn't know this existed!
I want a new version now :(

anyone can shed some light about Play-Asia pricing?

why is the Premium G Sound edition cheaper than normal one? and can i use it with Asian PSN account? or should i buy the Asian version? (Asian one is more expensive)

Asian Normal version

Japanese Premium G Sound Edition @ $59.99

Japanese Normal version

Thanks!
Oh, that's a cheap Premium G edition... I kinda want to buy it
although I still haven't got a new PS3 >_>

X05

So limited time Unit packs, Waifu + Pilot packs, and UIs free with single unit purchase. At least those DLC packs have some nice pricing (2000Y for 7 units + 2 UI).
Also buying the game in that time frame gives Banagher, Audrey Waifu and Unicorn UI. Eh.

Where are my GBF units Scamco? :(

Beckx

So, how good is this gundam game? Also, if I want to play vs other players online, is there a community?

brightslap.gif

Per the OP, drop in the gundamgaf IRC to find people playing. It's not as active as before, but there will be people playing, mostly afternoon and evening US times. Mostly gundam gaffers joining open NA rooms, but from time to time there's enough for private rooms. Come play!

Top Bottom