• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
t0hJwxY.gif

In hindsight his thirst for chicks on the show really feel like a caricature lol. Or that gay best friend that gets to touch boobs and stuff.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Vic Mensa & Kanye debut new song at a surprise concert in London. Shit sounds like it thumps. Ye brought out Big Sean, Wu-Tang, Skepta, CyHi, etc. Here's a compilation of various videos taken from the concert.

More on the song here.

Also holy shit Kanye x Just Blaze?! And Mos Def?!

I'm not linking it but just scroll through her pics until you see it. You wil know when you do

https://mobile.twitter.com/JayKenMinaj_
yooo WTF IS THIS SHIT

I gotta call it a shop. Like this, also on the timeline:

B_ORr8xU8AAbsQ4.jpg:large

Nibel

Clicked on a NFSW picture of Charlamagne and listened to the Cudi track at the same time

Nuke this thread

Esch

Banned
he really was in the pool brehs. unfair.

anyway as for the Charlemagne thing, looks pretty real brehs. I just think that it's a perfect storm of random yet-damn-this-fits-so-well-how-did-we-not-see-it-before . A final puzzle piece if you will.
Mm84Hms.png

solarus

That surprise kanye concert at koko yday... :eek:bamasweat:
Managed to get to the front row and it was crazy, he brought out skepta, jme, novelist, big sean, cyhi, vic mensa and raekwon (was not expecting him at all).
It was legendary.
He played Wolves, it sounded great but Vic's mic was turned down too low, you could barely hear him and they cut it short.
Closed with All Day twice.

Courage

That surprise kanye concert at koko yday... :eek:bamasweat:
Managed to get to the front row and it was crazy, he brought out skepta, jme, novelist, big sean, cyhi, vic mensa and raekwon (was not expecting him at all).
It was legendary.
He played Wolves, it sounded great but Vic's mic was turned down too low, you could barely hear him and they cut it short.
Closed with All Day twice.

Sounds like a once in a lifetime experience breh, glad you had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom