• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

bronson
earl
kendrick

AFDKX1E.png

T Dollarz

My AOTY list right now I think:

Kendrick - TPaB
Lupe - T&Y
Action - Mr. Wonderful
Earl - I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside
Ratking - 700 Fill
Drake - If You're Reading This Its Too Late

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
AOTY lists in March? We haven't even been blessed by Yeezus yet. Calm your chonies.

Bronson stays putting out the most entertaining music videos, just checked that Baby Blue shit and though I wasnt feeling the song on the album, the video gives it a completely different feel. Dude could probably make a sustainable living for himself just putting out crazy short films on youtube, hes a natural in front of a camera.

File frivolous lawsuits and wonder why you're broke brehs.

How come he's just mentioning this now? Awhile ago he said that Spike turned him down and decided to work with Complex instead...how come he didn't say that his idea was stolen at that time? Also how can your plan be stolen when it's not even a plan? He didn't have Spike on board.

The idea of sharing ad revenue with artists is laughable. What news site does that brehs? It seems like just the type of promise a broke dude would make while trying to topple a big website. Complex is pretty much trash IMO but they're successful. They aren't worrying about Dame.

All Dame does is complain about being out hustled lmao

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Giving Dame attention at this point is exactly what he wants. If he keeps this up he might get a TLC reality show in a couple months.

Does Dame still get royalty cheques from Rocafella era shit?
I think he owns some part of Reasonable Doubt but I'm not 100% sure; Esch probably knows. Doubt he gets anything from the rest of the catalog since he sold his "share" of the company and Hov owns his own masters/publishing.

Whatever money Dame gets from Roc music is no doubt being garnished by the Feds tho.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

IrishNinja

^daaaamnn....good luck finding it though

Im in North FL, might make it out to this.

lemme know if you do man!

I went last year and saw Outkast! I would go this year, but no one I know cares for those artists.

well, i'm going so there's that, haha
also kast was last year? #$%@

Bronson stays putting out the most entertaining music videos, just checked that Baby Blue shit and though I wasnt feeling the song on the album, the video gives it a completely different feel. Dude could probably make a sustainable living for himself just putting out crazy short films on youtube, hes a natural in front of a camera.

he totally could, and Fuck that's Delicious seems to point in that direction as well

Cheddahz

Banned
I disagree with a lot of Pitchforks scores, but I do think the albums that they highly rate tend to be good. Still need to listen to this one.

some of the songs on the album aren't good to me personally, but earl actually sounds comfortable on this and it seems like he's satisfied with this record unlike doris (judging from this interview)

this honestly should had been the major label debut and not doris

injurai

Banned
Aw shit. I didn't know Earl produced all his own stuff. Major props to anyone that runs their whole show. These are cool cats worthy of stanning.

So a while back in the chat richardhawk kicked around the idea of doing a GAF-Hop album of the week type thing where each Sunday/Monday a member is drawn at random and gets to pick an album for us to listen to as a group and post impressions of throughout the week. Any album, not rap or hip-hop specific, from any time. Is there interest in that? If there is we should put a list of people down together and draw someone for next week.

Cheddahz

Banned
So a while back in the chat richardhawk kicked around the idea of doing a GAF-Hop album of the week type thing where each Sunday/Monday a member is drawn at random and gets to pick an album for us to listen to and post impressions of throughout the week. Any album, not rap or hip-hop specific, from any time. Is there interest in that? If there is we should put a list of people down together and draw someone for next week.

I'm interested in this

Courage

So a while back in the chat richardhawk kicked around the idea of doing a GAF-Hop album of the week type thing where each Sunday/Monday a member is drawn at random and gets to pick an album for us to listen to and post impressions of throughout the week. Any album, not rap or hip-hop specific, from any time. Is there interest in that? If there is we should put a list of people down together and draw someone for next week.

Let's do it

codhand

some of the songs on the album aren't good to me personally, but earl actually sounds comfortable on this and it seems like he's satisfied with this record unlike doris (judging from this interview)

this honestly should had been the major label debut and not doris

dope interview!

y7BeMw.gif

he only mentions Doris once, and not by name. i dunno i still fuck with Doris, think it's good. but i like this new one better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom