• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster and beast mode are strong tapes but yeah the latter just proves how awesome single producer/rapper projects can be

Metro thuggin is gonna be nice

So is this going to be a album or a mixtape and will the older songs like The Blanguage will be on there ? If I can get all types of bangers like Warrior or Speed Racer we in store for some heat.

Esch out here defending the status quo. Real men take risks. Why are you talking about Rhianna having a hit instead of recording your own hit?
rw0jTCO.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Nardwuar interview with iLoveMacaroni confirms to me he is actually just an air headed white girl with extensive plastic surgery.

Esch

Banned
Esch out here defending the status quo. Real men take risks. Why are you talking about Rhianna having a hit instead of recording your own hit?
rw0jTCO.png

Real men dont comment on the commentary of real men. That's chatty patty shit. Why are you still rockin' that caesar fade breh. How many years you been wearing those dockers? You need to switch up your style. That shit is like your security blanket. Take em off, man. Pause. See, that was an experiment.

rw0jTCO.png

Best part of that interview is when he reveals his son's restaurant's name is called BUNS followed by a pause.

It's a breakfast club instant classic. Gonna watch these new nardwuars now

Real men dont comment on the commentary of real men. That's chatty patty shit. Why are you still rockin' that caesar fade breh. How many years you been wearing those dockers? You need to switch up your style. That shit is like your security blanket. Take em off, man. Pause. See, that was an experiment.

rw0jTCO.png

First off I don't have a Caesar fade. Real men don't get haircuts named after other men. I'm a boss, my cut is named after myself, and I cut it myself and didn't even tip myself because bosses don't tip.

Let's talk about your curly mini fro, pause. Why are you stealing from my culture? Stop being a culture vulture, fam. Get yourself a gelledup dapper do', it'll look good on you. Pause.
rw0jTCO.png

Esch

Banned
First off I don't have a Caesar fade. Real men don't get haircuts named after other men. I'm a boss, my cut is named after myself, and I cut it myself and didn't even tip myself because bosses don't tip.

Let's talk about your curly mini fro, pause. Why are you stealing from my culture? Stop being a culture vulture, fam. Get yourself a gelledup dapper do', it'll look good on you. Pause.
rw0jTCO.png

You need to get your facts straight. I haven't had a haircut resembling an Eschfro since the 9th, maybe 10th grade back when I was selling t-shirts on the street because after school jobs are for suckers. I'm my own boss.

You want these cookies? I bought them for myself, because I'm diabetic and I will literally pass out but note that i bought them for everyone because that's how real men comport themselves they go to their son's business called Buns to get cookies before they come to interviews. I'm not trying to ride your penis like Alexis Texas though, pause.

rw0jTCO.png

Look at this dude brehs. I can't even call it the traditional glaze, this is something far more advanced. Looks like a shark's eyes after cruising through an oil spill. Like the eyes of a Dam Doll simmered in chicken stock. Dude looks like he has a subscription to House & Garden.

injurai

Banned
Look at this dude brehs. I can't even call it the traditional glaze, this is something far more advanced. Looks like a shark's eyes after cruising through an oil spill. Like the eyes of a Dam Doll simmered in chicken stock. Dude looks like he has a subscription to House & Garden.

Admit it. People like you need people like him.

SkyBlew Reminsisces of the day he opened up for KL.

1975218_10153668530249409_5095988734902437785_n.jpg

#TBT Me and the man the world knows as Kendrick Lamar the day I opened for him... Crazy, me and my ex would always say, he is gonna be MAJOR.. Look at him now. This was before Section 80 dropped. He liked my set and I spit a verse for him, he was loving it and said "You Got It Sky" ........... Wow. Fast forward, i'm popping in South Korea, went on my first tour and now tomorrow i'm opening for Curren$y at the biggest venue I ever performed at (Ritz Raleigh) in front of the biggest crowd I ever rocked... Never know where life will take you... Catch me tonight in Raleigh at The Beatmaker's Ball (Royal James). Rocking with FULL BAND The Digi Destined both shows! Bless! A few tix still left for Curren$y

Thug, Quan, etc come off as attention seeking ploys but I'm pretty sure Makonnen is just a gay dude who can't come out because of the industry so I'm not really gonna give him shit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom