• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Anyone wanna sell me on this Pillars of Eternity game?

If you're not already sold on the base concept, there isn't a lot to convince you with. If you ever liked Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale or any of the other Infinity Engine games, then this is - so far - easily on par if not entirely better in every conceivable way from those games. And it's on a modern made engine so the jankiness is gone. Basically, it's as if Tupac and Biggie came back from their Cuba hideout and dropped a double platinum, certified classic album.

...or some other goddamn analogy. Not a lot of similarities between cRPGs and rap, tbh.

codhand

it's the game equivalent of that girl who wears new eras and sneakers to try to be cool, or something...

real men dont play games, but if i was to play a throwback, isometric, party-based, western rpg, i would play Divinity
ynao8rF.png

PBY

Banned
Who is this Pouya dude????

Just listened to his tape randomly on livemixtapes. And holy fuuck this is nice. HRD?

IrishNinja

not feeling the dudes not feelin mr wonderful, no pause

also AMG > rihannas

Finished Mr. Wonderful, album is great but it left me wanting more. Almost felt like an Ep or something. Top favorite tracks as of now from it are a light in the addict and only in america.

yeah, it did feel on the short side for me too, but ive been listening to a buncha dusty 90s shit that went on forever (like nearly 20 tracks) so theres that

fuck the grammys

Watch Macklemore drop the best song about police brutality of the year.

Talking reckless again I see.

A Light in the Addict is one of my favorite songs on the album, could possibly be my favorite. Baby Blue is solid outside of Chance's verse and personally to me, Falconry might be the weakest track on the album.

It was stated, but at most it's a poorly paced album, just think a 6 is kind of low.

Nas' attempt at a similar concept album back in 08 (Nigger/Untitled) was ruined by bad beats. Cant argue with hard truths.

That sounds it was written for a mission on GTA.

The Dame posts loool

Dame Dash in 2015 though. Hip-hop stay winning/losing
mouse and keyboard game in 2015? ew.

+1 to all of these good posts

P4K low-ballin' Bronson with a 6.3. Damn.

i just cant see giving a fuck if i was dude, for real...how does that affect your lane?

niiice

Yeah I do love it. I don't have enough time to play though, will chip away at it. Only at the 2nd boss.

you & me both peterboy, my CE should be here monday!

Friend said it was bronson's boy dressed up like a frat boy on some wwe status, cant wait for the Riff Bronson cage match 2017

bronsolini got this, my man don't shiv

Finally got my record player and threw on GKMC for its inaugural run. I bought a cheapy player and have paid the price for it. Record players, for those who don't know, are not something to skimp on. Spend the money for a good one, or suffer with shit sound and skips galore.

can't cosign this hard enough, still waiting on a proper record player out here. even high quality speakers cant help shit output/etc

I still have my clickwheel iPod classic going strong, 120 GB. Really great player.

i still use my black 60gb or whichever one first had video...shit crashed last year & i had to redump my music, bettery's not so great but damn has this thing held on for me

so fucking hype, RTJ quickly takin over as one of my favorite modern groups...dying to see them live in may

RIHANNA ALL DAY

no

thugger x kanye for watch the throne 2, gods willing

ye jokes aside, this would be such a forgettable ass album

zach looking good. GIVE ME A NEW RAGE ALBUM

IVE BEEN SAYIN FAM
like when zach kicked in beyond just the chorus? mannnnn

As the Great Daniel Brown has said

Powerful.

god that's depressing...critics have a role but it's become overstressed/valued in some lames, swear to god

Esch

Banned
Mau ®;157672816 said:
BBHMM is #1.

Esch and Overcast were right. As per.

I won't be fully right about it until Courage does a 180 about it wrt quality and PD makes one of those,

"Well, BBHMM is still wack. But you can't deny, shit is a hit. Just goes to show how little actual content you need to get airplay... yadda yadda yadda"

Long paragraph posts.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Alright, vinyl heads, need some info. The Cool arrived today and of all the records I bought, it was the only used one. It works flawlessly. Every other one of my new, out the wrapper records skip like some young Siddxs at gym class.

What the fuck is up with that?

EDIT: NVM, flipped the record and we're back to skipping ever other line. Garbage ass player.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Alright, vinyl heads, need some info. The Cool arrived today and of all the records I bought, it was the only used one. It works flawlessly. Every other one of my new, out the wrapper records skip like some young Siddxs at gym class.

What the fuck is up with that?

EDIT: NVM, flipped the record and we're back to skipping ever other line. Garbage ass player.

Could be your player, needle or your tone arm is imbalanced.

Also new records, because of their resurgence, have been not quite up to snuff of past pressings. Because the few remaining factories pressing LP's anymore are being inundated with requests their production quality is starting to waver heavily. Especially newer stuff being pressed at some shady pressers. It's kind of a crap shoot at the moment unless your shit is being pressed in Europe or the American Mid West.

Detox

Dre said on big boy he put all his attention over the past year on the nwa movie.

He might do a soundtrack for the movie, vibing off the movie and if he does it'll be all new songs.

Fjordson

I'm not really hyped for Tyler, but I do like this trend of quick album releases without protracted buildup time.

Sort of related, but I'm feeling this Earl album. Got me in a dark mood at work right now.

studyguy

I'm not really hyped for Tyler, but I do like this trend of quick album releases without protracted buildup time.

Pretty much.
Beats the shit out artists pushing back albums further and further from the initial release dates.

Also Pillars of Eternity. Whew this game is too good.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Fuck, everywhere I turn I'm hearing about Pillars of Eternity. I'm gonna end up buying it, and I don't need more shit to play.

Dereck

I was listening to Wolf last night actually. My opinion on it has changed since it came out. It's mediocre. There are only a few good tracks, the album is really meandering, a lot of the tracks sound like filler. Tyler isn't talking about much, and he fails to really grab my attention with anything. IFHY sounds...kind of off, just referencing the production in that aspect. Bastard may be a little rough around the edges, but he's failed to do anything after it that has come close to it. I never remembered Jamba, Awkward, Answer, and Partyisn'tover being so painful to sit through in 2013.

Tyler hasn't sounded like he sounded on Seven in awhile, he sounds like a different person on that track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom