• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Jerry probably the only one copping that new Wale

We though?

81g25cvqaunu.png

RBK

Banned
4 songs in Album about Nothing.

I'm about ready to give up on him, don't even understand how this guy has a loyal fanbase.

HiResDes

The job market is gonna forever be ugly no matter who's in office unless you've acquired degrees in the right fields and or are okay with menial data analyzing and data entry jobs.

Sorry bruh. Keep your head up

The job market is gonna forever be ugly no matter who's in office unless you've acquired degrees in the right fields and or are okay with menial data analyzing and data entry jobs.

Stay on the grind Blasian, you'll make it.

I appreciate it. I'm really pissed because i just started it last week.

Yeah, at least I have more time to write and draw now.

I feel like I should've got a science related degree, but fuck I failed C++ twice, Physics once, and only managed to pass Astro Physics, because I showed the teacher that I was working my hardest (I failed every exam, but I had two tutors, went to every study group session, and did extra credit). That or went to a prestigious art school where the professors were former employees of large companies.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Sup hophippers, haven't been here in a while, been listening to other types of music..

So um, any chance Ludaversal is good? Luda used to be my fave artist.

Nibel

I was wondering; is there any 'majpr' rap label right now that works and is fully functional? A label where there is no beef between the members? A label that doesn't fuck up releases?
wtzgU.gif

I was wondering; is there any 'majpr' rap label right now that works and is fully functional? A label where there is no beef between the members? A label that doesn't fuck up releases?
wtzgU.gif

shady records
no seriously
formerly definitely not (cashis) but if you look at their roster right now i don't think any of those artists would complain

injurai

Banned
I feel like I should've got a science related degree, but fuck I failed C++ twice, Physics once, and only managed to pass Astro Physics, because I showed the teacher that I was working my hardest (I failed every exam, but I had two tutors, went to every study group session, and did extra credit). That or went to a prestigious art school where the professors were former employees of large companies.

Where are you in your aspirations and skills? You may be struggling but getting there later than other's is not the worst thing in the world.

Where are you in your aspirations and skills? You may be struggling but getting there later than other's is not the worst thing in the world.

I want to run the greatest game publishing company ever. My skills are in writing, mostly narrative, and videography. I just started to draw, but my skills aren't up to snuff yet. Those drawings that I post on here take me about a month to do.

I think I might want to get on some Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead type shit.

I want to run the greatest game publishing company ever. My skills are in writing, mostly narrative, and videography. I just started to draw, but my skills aren't up to snuff yet. Those drawings that I post on here take me about a month to do.

I think I might want to get on some Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead type shit.

You got a portfolio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom