• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

I dont eat much red meat :kanyeshrug, lots of fish and chicken tho.

And I just had sex. Pretty good night.

HdxRGnY.gif

IrishNinja

TO PIMP A CATERPILLER = 2PAC

STAY WOKE

filed my taxes unlike dame dash

ahahaha man ya'll aint shit

Well...he's dead, he can't release them. He planned on doing a lot of shit but died before he could get to that point. He did an album with Smif-N-Wessun, planned on doing one with Outkast, etc. Pretty sure the Smif-N-Wessun album is in the vault still but some has leaked. Most of the tracks that have been released were intended to be released.

...damn
like there's no way this would live up to the hype as a sum of its parts but you read it & you're still bummed out that you exist in a timeline where it aint happen

My problems with Heat:

-Pacino's wife in the film. It's like they couldn't get Demi Moore so they got a look alike who couldn't act for shit
-The ending.
Pacino should have died IMO

And the general amount of over acting on Pacino's part is really asinine.

Tokubetsu

My problems with Heat:

-Pacino's wife in the film. It's like they couldn't get Demi Moore so they got a look alike who couldn't act for shit
-The ending.

love ain't nothing but a loss of control

HiResDes

While 60 percent of the new Father is garbage he definitely succeeded in making people cook again on the rest, especially with the new modern classic tune "Everybody in the club getting shot"

My problems with Heat:

-The ending.

1. It's a woman in a Michael Mann movie. Could've been Meryl Streep and it still would've been an aggressively underwritten role there mostly to flesh out the male characters.
2. Nah. "Time is luck" and people making decisions purely on their code (
McCauley going back to kill Waingro which ultimately led to his downfall)
are a key part of Mann's entire career.

y'all can talk about pacino's overacting moments in Heat, but that look he gives in the ending is one of the most understated performances I've seen. he says a lot with just his eyes tbh
dame.png
, shades of godfather 2 pacino in those final moments :whew

IrishNinja

turns out jokes are only allowed in OT when they fit the narrative
it's aight though

speaking of banning though what happened to RBK? I guess it was his shift

damn, glad you're back fam
and yeah, am i missing something in RBK's recent history? looks like mostly Halo talk to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom